PDA

View Full Version : more questions

mother
06-23-2002, 11:30 AM
1. so does using differnt weapons in the same class help raise your skill faster?

2. who has anyone acctually found this drunk crab who has 10k gold?where is he?

3. did you hear about mw for pos2? lmao haha heh

SkoalMint
06-25-2002, 05:48 AM
I'm also looking for this crab. I read that he was NE of Bal Fell. I looked all over last night, but couldn't find him. Is he on the same island as Bal Fell or on one of the other islands down there? Of course it doesn't help that the area is crawling with crabs.

Alien
06-25-2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
I'm also looking for this crab. I read that he was NE of Bal Fell. I looked all over last night, but couldn't find him. Is he on the same island as Bal Fell or on one of the other islands down there? Of course it doesn't help that the area is crawling with crabs. Serioulsy, I walked like ten feet and have to kill them over and over and over. It's like the flood in Halo. :o

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:33 PM
Theres is a mudcrab.He is on an island northwest (from the map) of ballfell.Hes not hard to fin and when u see him he wont attack. Hell probly be sleeping. He is one a small island alone. and as for morrowind for pos2? dont no what u is talking about. nad using diffferent weapons from the same class does nothing as far as im concerned. it matters how many times u hit with that wepon. ex it goes up 2 exp every hit no matter what weapon of that class.