PDA

View Full Version : Dren Plantation

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 03:40 PM
I have about 4000 gold, but I'm hungry for more. I heard you can steal roughly 14000 gold from the Dren Plantation. And I have been wondering around Morrowind looking for it, but I can't. So where is the Dren Plantation? Detailed directions, please.

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 03:46 PM
theres 2 daedric pieces of armor, a glass shield, some money, a ton of keys...nothing really special except the armor.

If you want money, go to Vivec, kill ordinators, and sell the armor to the creeper.

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 03:48 PM
So could you give me some directions?

preetz16
06-23-2002, 04:01 PM
Sorry, I really don't want to come off like a jackass but...Am I the only one who uses the MAP that came with the game!?!?! If you just looked at that you could get an immeadiate awnser to all of these "Where is..." questions. Now I'd understand not using the map if you wanted to play the game as realistically as possible, but when you come on a forum and ask for detailed instructions on how to get there it definetly negates the fore mentioned way of playing the game. But anyway, I'm done w/ my rant.

ScorpionX
06-23-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by preetz16
Sorry, I really don't want to come off like a jackass but...Am I the only one who uses the MAP that came with the game!?!?! If you just looked at that you could get an immeadiate awnser to all of these "Where is..." questions. Now I'd understand not using the map if you wanted to play the game as realistically as possible, but when you come on a forum and ask for detailed instructions on how to get there it definetly negates the fore mentioned way of playing the game. But anyway, I'm done w/ my rant.

Exactly, if you looked you would see it is east of Pelagiad.:rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Here's the directions that I used...

Open the Morrowind Case. To your right there should be a folded up map. Take that out and open it. Now here's the tricky part...LOOK FOR IT!

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Hey, I never got a map w/ the game! So cut the crap!

SlightlySycho
06-23-2002, 04:42 PM
It's due East of Pelagiad, which is NorthEast of Seyda Neen, SouthEast of Balmora, and NorthWest of Vivec (follow signposts).
Sucks about no map.:(

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 04:44 PM
Thanks

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
Hey, I never got a map w/ the game! So cut the crap!

Yes, you did. Look inside the case and you will see it.

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Yes, you did. Look inside the case and you will see it.

WTF! I don't have a map! When I first looked inside the case all I saw was the game, the manual, and an advertisement for a walkthrough.

Alien
06-23-2002, 05:35 PM
Okay, find maps online and print them off...I've searched for them, even though I have a map that game with my game...;) And I use it.

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 05:59 PM
Then take your game back and get one with a map because you paid for something you didnt get.

preetz16
06-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia

WTF! I don't have a map! When I first looked inside the case all I saw was the game, the manual, and an advertisement for a walkthrough.

Ok, sorry Xtopia if you really didn't get a map that post doesn't apply to you. But seriously, the map is great! Exchange your copy for one that has one, or call the Publisher and tell them what happened and request one. Wow, I don't know where i'd be in the game w/o this thing. It's so incredibly helpful, and it's very nice of them to have included. Some of the locations would be excedingly hard to find w/o the map...get one!

Xtopia
06-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Okay guys, I found out I have the map! My brother had it. He never told me about it. I've had this game since it came out, and I can't believe I've survived in Vvanderfell without it!!!!!