PDA

View Full Version : Any Nascar Fans? L@@K this

Gaws
06-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Anyone like Nascar? So which Nascar game is better, Heat or thunder?

cityson
06-24-2002, 12:00 AM
Heat, cuz it can play online.

Zion
06-24-2002, 11:06 AM
I personally prefer Heat because of the better gameplay, more game modes, better graphics, and online play.

BUT, Thunder has more tracks (Heat does not have Pocono) and more drivers (many are not found in Heat). I still like Heat better, even though I can't drive Bill Elliott's car. :(

Xbox Owner
06-24-2002, 12:36 PM
In order:

Railisport Challenge
Nascar Thunder 2002
Moto GP

Gaws
06-24-2002, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the honest opinion, sounds like heat and RSC are the best, cool.

So anyone want to tell me a bit about heat? thanks guys

Liquid Gears
06-24-2002, 05:36 PM
Great poll, dude. Project Gotham Racing, Rallisport Challenge, NASCAR Thunder, and Moto GP ALL THE WAY BABY!!!:cool:

Zion
06-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Nascar fans? Sorry im not a hick, and rednecks driving around in a circle 200+ times is not exciting, but the complete and total opposite.:D

Means a lot coming from a guy who's banner touts "GOD HATES US ALL". :rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Zion

Means a lot coming from a guy who's banner touts "GOD HATES US ALL". :rolleyes:

Truth hurts dosent it, and GHUA us a great cd, i suggest you pick it up soon. :D

Zion
06-25-2002, 01:26 PM

Truth hurts dosent it, and GHUA us a great cd, i suggest you pick it up soon. :D

Nah, Slayer is not Slayer without Dave Lombardo. They peaked with Seasons In The Abyss..I remember buying that CD the day it came out. Brings back memories!

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 01:31 PM
Lombardo is back for tours now, and im going to see Slayer and In Flames on August 15th...its gonna kick so much ass to see old skool slayer:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Gaws
06-25-2002, 02:07 PM
Hey, Anyone that has a banner that says god hates us all is pretty demented, r u some kind of freak dude? U sound like an outkast punk.

By the way, we are not rednecks, Nascar is sweet, going 180 mph+ competing aginst 40 other races.

Zion
06-25-2002, 02:36 PM
Lombardo is back for tours now, and im going to see Slayer and In Flames on August 15th...its gonna kick so much ass to see old skool slayer:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

He's back for tours only? That's odd...you'd think he'd come back for the album and skip the tour! Anyway, Lombardo rules!!

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Zion

He's back for tours only? That's odd...you'd think he'd come back for the album and skip the tour! Anyway, Lombardo rules!!

Yeah, Dave's been back since the beginning of the year. Bostaph left cause his elbow was *****ed up or something and he joined Systematic...but I heard Kevin Talley (currently in Misery Index, used to be with Dying Fetus) might join Slayer...oh God, I would defacate in my pants if that happened, Talley is a drum God.

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Gaws
Hey, Anyone that has a banner that says god hates us all is pretty demented, r u some kind of freak dude? U sound like an outkast punk.

By the way, we are not rednecks, Nascar is sweet, going 180 mph+ competing aginst 40 other races.

First of all, GHUA is a great cd.

Second, nascar is pointless. Watch the last lap and thats all you need to see. Everything that happened before that is pointless. I can go outside and walk down to the ave and see the same number of psychos going 180...but im not, now am I?

greggp666
06-26-2002, 12:33 AM
Nascar fans? Sorry im not a hick, and rednecks driving around in a circle 200+ times is not exciting, but the complete and total opposite.:D

well if you really know what your talking about 1/2 the drivers are not from the south.the redneck name calling is a thing of the past.so if you dont like thats cool. i hate baseball its not exciting to me at all .seeing a guy in the out field doing nuthing wow what fun.

zfBRAT
06-26-2002, 03:10 AM
I really couldn't vote, cos I only have Project Gotham, Rallisport and Test Drive. I haven't played enough of Rallisport or Test Drive to form an opinion. However, I like Test Drive's car selection better. I also prefer city racing to track racing... I still rather drive on Midnight Run or GTA 3 the most :p

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by greggp666

well if you really know what your talking about 1/2 the drivers are not from the south.the redneck name calling is a thing of the past.so if you dont like thats cool. i hate baseball its not exciting to me at all .seeing a guy in the out field doing nuthing wow what fun.

A vast majority of Nascar FANS are hicks.

Anyway, Whats more boring...Nascar, Baseball, or Golf? That's a tough one...

Nascar: drive around in a circle several hundred times.

Baseball: 75% more standing around and doing nothing than there is actual play...

Golf: What do I need to say, it's freaking golf.

greggp666
06-26-2002, 12:53 PM

A vast majority of Nascar FANS are hicks.

Anyway, Whats more boring...Nascar, Baseball, or Golf? That's a tough one...

Nascar: drive around in a circle several hundred times.

Baseball: 75% more standing around and doing nothing than there is actual play...

Golf: What do I need to say, it's freaking golf.

well maybe this will make you happy NASCAR IS FROM THE SOUTH .and if you think NASCAR is boring you really dont have any clue about racing.do you like any auto racing?open wheel racing sucks well on road racing it does. no one can pass and the top 5 guys well will be the top 5 guys at the end of the race.

and yes i have to say your right about baseball .well we all have a love / hate with any sport.so i guess we should just end it with that.

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Tell me, what about nascar ISN'T boring? the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and yet again, 200+ times, that is exciting to you? Id rather watch grass grow, because it's just as fun to watch.

greggp666
06-26-2002, 09:42 PM
fine you call it boring thats fine to each there own.and to say its the samething over and over tells me you have no clue what NASCAR / INDY/CART is all about.

tell me what kind of racing do you like?

whats your fav track?
who is your fav driver?

so if you dont like it stop knocking it. because im sure what ever you like someone will knock it to and tell you that its boring and its the samething over and over again.

Xbox Owner
06-26-2002, 09:47 PM
Tell me, what about nascar ISN'T boring?

Wrecks.

greggp666
06-26-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

Wrecks.

thank you.

Gaws
06-27-2002, 08:23 AM
I like watching a NASCAR race with my friends and partying when Jeff Gordon wins.

I also Like Football!!! GO bucanneers!

Drag Racing is sweet

Street racings cool

Moto racing YOu name it, as long as it auto racing in some form

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 10:25 PM
Why cant you just watch the replays on the news and watch the accidents there? Or just the last 2 laps of the race because everything before that dosent matter at all.

greggp666
06-27-2002, 10:34 PM
you have no clue about auto racing and should just stop there.

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 11:40 PM
you have no clue about auto racing and should just stop there.

You have no clue about anything about me, so you should stop there, because people like you are the ones who start shyt.

greggp666
06-28-2002, 12:12 AM
your right i dont know you,and your the person that started the *****.all i said was you dont dont know anything about auto racing .your the one who said everything sucks sucks sucks. your the one who started talking crap. i was just backing up something i like.and if you dont like nascar or any auto racing you should have just been a man and keep it to your self. you had nothing to back up why its sooooooooo boring.oh they go in a circle.well there smart guy its not a circle . a circle is 360 right???? . there is so much goin on in auto racing.

and what are you a big tough guy are you going to do anything no your not.we are here to all try and get along and be friends right. i just think auto racing is not your strong point. and maybe you should just leave it alone and stop trying to be all ****ed because someone is telling you that you should learn about it before you bash it.

now can we just be friends?and let this end.or you can keep being a kid about it.its really up you.

EHWfedPres
06-28-2002, 12:15 AM
Sure, we can be friends. But if it's ok for people to say something it good, then it's ok for me to say it sucks fi I think so...it's just my opinion, and thinking something is cool is another person's opinion.

greggp666
06-28-2002, 12:19 AM
well im glad we can work this out. and i hope you under stand i really wasnt saying anything bad about you.i was just saying you may have been just a little in informed about something.thats all nothing more.

shake hands?

zfBRAT
06-28-2002, 12:37 AM
I just wanna say it takes lots of different types of games to entertain all our different opinions. It's variety that keeps game makers in business :p

Zion
06-28-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Gaws
I like watching a NASCAR race with my friends and partying when Jeff Gordon wins.

You haven't partied in a long while, have you?

And, I wouldn't plan on partying any time soon if I were you.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:03 AM
well im glad we can work this out. and i hope you under stand i really wasnt saying anything bad about you.i was just saying you may have been just a little in informed about something.thats all nothing more.

shake hands?

I wish everyone on this board was like you. I really do. It would be a more peaceful place...instead of little kids running around with ego's the size of a God dámn blimp. :D

*shakes hand*

zfBRAT
07-08-2002, 02:49 AM
Everyone on this board rocks in one way or another. Keep up the good work. I've been away awhile, but I'm sorry to see the babe thread 3 go. I'm assuming the pics that got it banned were deleted, cos what I did see didn't seem offensive at all. Anyways such is life...eh?

nascarfan515
07-09-2002, 08:14 AM
In order:
Nascar Thunder
Rallisport
P.G.R
and Test Drive