PDA

View Full Version : Couple of game questions

Brevity
06-23-2002, 11:15 PM
I was looking around at the first FPS to come out and I was wondering if Time splitters or Torok will have system link in them? I think this is very important for me to buy them. I checked my self and could find nothing. Next whats up with the move mania thats going on? All the new Mods using there new powers I guess. Thanks ahead of time.:)

Frostberg
06-24-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
I was looking around at the first FPS to come out and I was wondering if Time splitters or Torok will have system link in them? I think this is very important for me to buy them. I checked my self and could find nothing. Next whats up with the move mania thats going on? All the new Mods using there new powers I guess. Thanks ahead of time.:)
Well...I would think now they would learn people REALLY want System Link...so I would be pretty amazed if they didn't put Ststem Link in...I think they would sell a lot more copies of their game. I think it is an important feature too...but I son't know if it will or not yet...

Move Mania? 15 threads...yes FIFTEEN THREADS on the first page are in the WRONG forums! Thats rounded to being 37% of the threads on the first page you see are not in their correct spot. Thats more than 1 in every 3 posts needs to be moved because people arent thinking about what they are posting. I only moved about 3 myself but this is an epidemic which will soon stop...

Brevity
06-24-2002, 09:10 AM
Well Thank you. Wow so you got to move some. What was that like.....hehe, such power must be used judiciously. Ya system link is a must, bond suffered from not having it.

Laxeph
06-24-2002, 09:19 AM
Bond definately suffered by not having system link.

JJaX
06-24-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Laxeph
Bond definately suffered by not having system link.

Bwhahahah Agent under fire was a joke. Golden eye on n64 is still better. Hell, playing doom on my GBA while i take a dump is better..........

Frostberg
06-24-2002, 10:10 AM
I just wonder why it would be such a hard feature to implement...they already had all the multiplayer maps, weapons and characters...so all they had to do is have a multiple xbox option...I would think MS would help them do this a little. I mean, I would doubt that the people making AUF would be clueless to how the System Link works...

But then again EA, as a money hungry publisher (cancelled UO2 *sigh*) is going for the straight port to get the cash quicker...

Ninja Scroll
06-24-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA

Move Mania? 15 threads...yes FIFTEEN THREADS on the first page are in the WRONG forums! Thats rounded to being 37% of the threads on the first page you see are not in their correct spot. Thats more than 1 in every 3 posts needs to be moved because people arent thinking about what they are posting. I only moved about 3 myself but this is an epidemic which will soon stop...

If dats da case then should'nt your new thread be in off-topic lounge and make dat a total of 16 threads moved?

:D Just keepin it real homie!

Brevity
06-24-2002, 09:30 PM
I wonder if these XBL games can be ran through system link? I read something somewhere that said if they are XBL then the system link thing wont work like in halo. I would think this info was wrong but, ya never know?

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Goldeneye on 64 is focking horrible, TWINE is alot better than Goldeneye for gods sakes...

Highlite23
06-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Goldeneye on 64 is focking horrible, TWINE is alot better than Goldeneye for gods sakes...

EHWfedPres, what games DON'T you dislike, just so we know.:rolleyes:

Frostberg
06-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by highlite23

i meant EHWfedPres.

Thats what the edit button is for. :D I'll help ya out this time...

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 10:03 PM
Well, I dont like games that suck, obviously...:D

I hate games with no replay value, linear games, games that are boring, etc.

I like fast paced action titles, and rpg's...first person shooters, and RTS games for the PC...

Morrowind is my favorite game right now. I also enjoy NHL Hitz, Halo, NFL Blitz, most unique driving games (games with just races get boring), and I am looking forward to the games in my sig, along with many others...but that small list is just the games I plan on getting as soon as they are released.

:)