PDA

View Full Version : Just how evil can you be in Morrowind?



Vuldarak Zeta
06-24-2002, 07:13 AM
and still complete the game? i dont like the idea of running around helping people. can i be totaly ruthless and kill everybody i c and still be able to complete the game? any info would be greatly apreciated.

jschelm
06-24-2002, 08:52 AM
There is only one person that you can't kill and still complete the game, and if you kill them it will tell you that you have killed the one vital NPC and you should restart.

hope this helps

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
There is only one person that you can't kill and still complete the game, and if you kill them it will tell you that you have killed the one vital NPC and you should restart.

hope this helps

Actually, there is more than one person that it will display that message for. It all depends on where you are at in the main quest.


Damn I love it when someone in Morrowind is berating me half a second before my sword send them to their maker!! Nothing like first hit kills! woohooo :)

monkeyman
06-24-2002, 04:27 PM
thats the only thing that dissipointed me in the game i want to take a chair go up to some lil kid and smack him with it and not get busted or something well you cant pick up a chair there isnt any lil kids (sept for those midget goblin things hehe those are great) and you get in trouble very easily:(

otherwise this is one of the greatest games ever

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 05:14 PM
What do you mean by 'complete the game'? Last time I checked, Morrowind goes on forever.

jschelm
06-24-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
What do you mean by 'complete the game'? Last time I checked, Morrowind goes on forever.

No there is a main quest that you are supposed to be working towards completing and thus beating the game. The things most of us do though are the side things, they aren't essential to the main quest, but they are a lot of fun.

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 06:27 PM
The main quest is for people with no originality, plus the game will still not end after the main quest is over with.

SlightlySycho
06-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Or for those who wish to acquire immortality. [Cue maniacal laughter . . . . now.]

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 06:49 PM
I am an extremely powerful warrior/mage and I did nothign in the main quest so far...immortality my anus

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
thats the only thing that dissipointed me in the game i want to take a chair go up to some lil kid and smack him with it and not get busted or something well you cant pick up a chair there isnt any lil kids (sept for those midget goblin things hehe those are great) and you get in trouble very easily:(

otherwise this is one of the greatest games ever

So true!! *sigh*

I'd just pay about anything to be able to take one of those soul gems...go up to the Enchanter in Balmora mages guild (upstairs)....and shove it up her pooper as soon as she talks to me in that DAMN snotty tone :)

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 07:19 PM
That enchanter in the mages guild likes me alot now...my reputation is only 2 (dunno how to raise it), but people say im nearly a legend. :D

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 07:37 PM
her voice just grates my nerves.....

last night i finallly lost it and went on a killing rampage....taking out the mages guild...followed by the fighter's guide....then the guards...and finally the queen of all anoying Balmora persons....the Achemist (white) lady

I put the hurt on her...something good ;)

SlightlySycho
06-24-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I am an extremely powerful warrior/mage and I did nothign in the main quest so far...immortality my anus Do you still carry around cure disease potions?:p

Ach! I've said too much already! [runs and hides]

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 07:49 PM
what do you mean still? I dont need potions if I know spells...

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
what do you mean still? I dont need potions if I know spells...

hes giving away a spoiler in the game (about the disease)...just disreagard it


hey..does anyone know if you lead a guard out into the water...if slaughterfish can get him? that owuld be fun to watch....can you say "fancy water walking follwoing by a free show?"

MU HA HA HA

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Probably talking about vampires...they are no big deal.

Alien
06-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Probably talking about vampires...they are no big deal. You know when you become a Vampire like almost all of your stats and stuff raise? You become like a super player. Cool. For more detail, read in the Micellanious Quests part of the Guide Book.

monkeyman
06-24-2002, 09:01 PM
ive never seen a vampire and can people tell you are a vampire if they see you and is it fun to be a vampire and where are they at and can you turn other people into vamps?? muhahahahahahahaha so many questions:confused:

Alien
06-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
ive never seen a vampire and can people tell you are a vampire if they see you and is it fun to be a vampire and where are they at and can you turn other people into vamps?? muhahahahahahahaha so many questions:confused: I think vampires look different. I have seen one, but it was in a dark cave thing, at least I think it was one. I was exploring one of those caves sort of like mines. I'm not sure on any of this, so don't quote me on it.

Btw: It killed me before I could even hit it once. So it was a vampire, or an extremely strong character with powerful magicka and spells.

SlightlySycho
06-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by symposiumx


hes giving away a spoiler in the game (about the disease)...just disreagard it


hey..does anyone know if you lead a guard out into the water...if slaughterfish can get him? that owuld be fun to watch....can you say "fancy water walking follwoing by a free show?"

MU HA HA HA Yes, yes. I've already said to much about it. I'll say no more. I'll just chuckle to myself.

Anyways, I was once "saved" by a guard who followed me out into the water when I was attacked by a Slaughterfish. As far as I know, he's still treading water in Seyda Neen. But my point is that I don't think Slaughterfish are a threat to any guard. Not unless there are like thirty attacking him and a couple Dreughs attacking him. And even then I think it'd be a longshot.

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 09:44 PM
My friend has the PC version and in his game, there's a barbarian lady and a guard in the river in balmora...dont know what happened there but it sure is funny. :)

symposiumx
06-25-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by monkeyman
ive never seen a vampire and can people tell you are a vampire if they see you

Yes, people can tell you are a vampire...99.9% of people will shun you, run away, ect.


and is it fun to be a vampire and where are they at[QUOTE]

It can be fun (if you like killing just about anyone). The drawback is for one, good luck getting in-game info. second, no more using fast travel (i.e. silt strider, boat, or mages guild)...they wont talk to you! Third, sunlight hurts you...the more sun, the more HURT. Also, you dont gain back HEALTH while you sleep. I guess there is "no rest for the wicked" , eh?

[QUOTE]and can you turn other people into vamps?? muhahahahahahahaha so many questions:confused:

No, that would rock though....can you say "undead harem"? MU HA HA HA