PDA

View Full Version : problems attacking in morrowind...?

reagan123
06-24-2002, 09:41 AM
i'm new to this type of game and have a quick question.... i can kill stuff using magic or what not... but i can not kill anything with my hands or my dagger... everytime i fight the cave rats all they do is bite me and i cant hit them... please help... i'm sure i'm just an idiot because it shouldnt be this difficult.
thanks in advance...

Plewis
06-24-2002, 02:12 PM
u pull your weapon out with x... then you use R to attack them... you have to be looking at them. Make sure u are using a weapon in your major or minor skills group because with those you will have a better chance of hitting

Dre
06-24-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by reagan123
i'm new to this type of game and have a quick question.... i can kill stuff using magic or what not... but i can not kill anything with my hands or my dagger... everytime i fight the cave rats all they do is bite me and i cant hit them... please help... i'm sure i'm just an idiot because it shouldnt be this difficult.
thanks in advance...

You ain't an idiot. We all go through the "Wow, I just got my ass kicked by a rat" phase. Just level up a couple of times and you'll be eating rat for dinner!

Alien
06-24-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Dre

You ain't an idiot. We all go through the "Wow, I just got my ass kicked by a rat" phase. Just level up a couple of times and you'll be eating rat for dinner! Except for those Diseased or Blighted ones...:confused: They taste gross.