PDA

View Full Version : using Recall

AppoX
06-24-2002, 01:00 PM
i have a amulet that has an enchantment on it of recall. i know what recall does i just don't know how to use it. do i need to get a "mark" spell or something? if so where can i get this?
thx

Dre
06-24-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by AppoX
i have a amulet that has an enchantment on it of recall. i know what recall does i just don't know how to use it. do i need to get a "mark" spell or something? if so where can i get this?
thx

Yes you need to get a Mark spell. Once you have marked a location you can then recall back to that marked spot over and over. I believe you can get a Mark spell from one of the ladies in the Mages Guild over in Ald'Ruhn.

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 01:56 PM
In Vivec, the high elf lady in the room off the the side sells both recall and mark spells.

Dre
06-24-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
In Vivec, the high elf lady in the room off the the side sells both recall and mark spells.

Thats the one I was thinking about. So go to Vivec and not Ald'Ruhn.

mother
06-24-2002, 03:59 PM
does casting mark at a second location null the first marked spot?
i would exp and try this but my skill is way low and if i get mark to work once its a miracle.

Dre
06-24-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by mother
does casting mark at a second location null the first marked spot?
i would exp and try this but my skill is way low and if i get mark to work once its a miracle.

Yes, unfortunately you can only have one mark at a time. I tried experimentation (creating my own mark spell, not moving, etc..) but nothing works. It always uses the last spot you cast Mark.

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 04:25 PM
Yeah, that sucks. You should be able to mark several places, and using recall would bring up a mini menu with a list of marked places that you can go to...

AppoX
06-24-2002, 06:18 PM
is the mark spell mystisium? because i only have destruction and enchant as my schools of magik.