PDA

View Full Version : Which game would you rather have?

tWoTOMA
06-24-2002, 01:10 PM
Project Gotham Racing, Rallisport Challenge, or SegaGT?

Fever 2003, Madden 2003, or NFL 2K3?

Splinter Cell or MGSS?

True Crime or Dead to Rights?

Halo, Unreal Championship, or MOH: Frontline?

My Picks: SegaGT, NFL 2K3, Splinter Cell, True Crime, and Halo.
Your picks: ??

Casper
06-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Since I like having my music being played when I race and there is alot more boards: PGR, but I totally dig Rallisport.

I will be getting both Fever and 2K3 this year, mostly because of XBL and my boys prefer Fever (as do I), but I want to give Sega a chance this year. And screw EA for taking online Madden away from us..last year was the last amount of $$ I will ever spend on Madden because of that. :mad:

Splinter Cell, hands down. It looks totally amazing and will be a pre-order. ;)

Not sure about either True Crime or Dead to Rights. Maybe DTR because it looks a little different. True Crime has too much of a Max Lame look to it, but we'll see once more stuff comes out (or I rent it).

I think that Unreal will make all the Halo-heads take another look at an amazing FPS. I have put many hours into URT, and this will add to my love for this game.

Good topic tWoTOMA :)

xboxmaster2002
06-24-2002, 01:19 PM
1) i have rallisport and gotham so... Sega GT

2)Fever 2003 is what im thinking of getting because its a xbox exclusive but NFL 2k2 looks cool maybe both

3)Splinter cell for sure MGS is from PS2 and it sucks

4)Both

5)Ihave halo so i still want Unreal champiosnip

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA

Splinter Cell or MGSS?

Project Gotham has terrible car handling and that annoying screech on powerslides...never played Sega GT and Rallisport is nothing special.

By the looks of it, Splinter Cell. MGS2 on the PS2 was too linear and had virtually no replay value.

True Crime. Does Dead to Rights feature driving elements like TC?

Unreal Champ. Halo is boring as hell now, MOH has no replay value at all, and id like to play online with UC.

Oh, almost forgot the football games...um, i pick NFL Blitz 20-03.

Frostberg
06-24-2002, 01:29 PM
SegaGT-I have played the rest which were good...but GT is different...

Fever 2003-Official MS game should offer the best XBL playability

Splinter Cell

True Crime

Unreal Championship- I have played Halo (who hasn't) and i think I could use the change...

UltimateAg
06-24-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by casper
Not sure about either True Crime or Dead to Rights. Maybe DTR because it looks a little different. True Crime has too much of a Max Lame look to it, but we'll see once more stuff comes out (or I rent it).

Actually aren't you getting the 2 mixed up? Isn't True Crime the GTA3 xbox substitute while DTR wins the Max Lame look-a-like contest?

1) Rallisport
2) Fever
3) Splinter Cell (can I have both??)
4) True Crime
5) There's no way I could decide between these; if I had to lose one I'd say drop MOH just because it's EA and EA has pretty much given xbox the finger and they were supposed to deliver on Allied Assault and then decided to give us the ps2 port Frontline. So HALO & UC.

Frostberg
06-24-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by casper

Frosty...I think your losing it...what's up with changing his quote around and not taking out the [quote][/quote*] ? Just checking, you can delete this if you fix it...thanks. :)

Yeah I forgot about that...see if I would of been back on broadband I could of fixed that before anyone saw it...:D

Snoopy7548
06-24-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by tWoTOMA

Splinter Cell or MGSS?

1. Project gotham
2. probly madden 2003. but i want a new blitz game, man those were so fun, lol
3. splinter cell i think, but mgss has a ton of cool minigames
4. true crime
5. UC:D

Veno
06-24-2002, 02:00 PM
SegaGT

Fever 2003

Splinter Cell

True Crime

None, I want Counter Strike: Condition Zero biznitch

Snoopy7548
06-24-2002, 02:03 PM
just get it for your computer biznitch. lol:D

BlindSniper
06-24-2002, 02:10 PM
i dunno but most of those are pretty sweet, its a hard choice

Hugh_Jass
06-25-2002, 12:23 PM
1) I already own and love PGR and RSC and I'm interested in SegaGT. Don't make me choose. :)

2) I think Splinter Cell will be better than MGSS.

3) I suppose I would pick True Crime over Dead to Rights, but to be honest I doubt I'll buy either.

4) Hmmm...I think I would choose MOH: Frontline over Halo and UC. I'm really not interested in UC at all because I like solid single-player games. I already own Halo but I don't enjoy it. I'm ready for a new and different FPS.

playmoresoccer
06-28-2002, 12:40 PM
Sega GT

Fever 2003- Madden not online and Fever looks to be a better online title than 2k3

Splinter Cell

Dead to Rights

Unreal Championship