PDA

View Full Version : TXB Hatin' on Hunter

FloBuzz
06-24-2002, 02:08 PM
I was just browsing the Team Xbox forums, and I read a lot of the threads in the "Hunter: The Reconing Official Forum."

Man, I have got to tell you that they are just plain hating on the game. They say it has too many glitches, its a cliche game, the zombies come too close to you, etc. I don't think anyone over there had anything nice to say!

In my mind, it is definetly the 2nd best game on Xbox, 2nd of course to Halo. It just doesn't deserve to be thrown away like that.

Go to TeamXbox.com, then forums, and then scroll down and click on the Ofiicial Hunter: The Reckoning Forum. Read some of the threads, or all of them. You'll see what I mean.

posterkid78
06-28-2002, 02:11 AM
I agree, it did have a slight learning curve. It didn't take too long for me to catch on and develope a strategy, I DO think it's a great game, it's much better than gauntlet Legends...A lot of people gripe about the number of monster that come at you at once, I don't mind, it keeps the game from getting too boring. The controls of the game are good for this type of game, ( one stick controlling movement and the other controls the direction the character is facing.) However I do hace 2 complaints about the game: first of al you cant load aleveled characer to the begaining of the game, the second complaint is that I dont have enough controllers for all of my friedns to lpay at once(that will be rectified soon)

Young_Fledgling
06-28-2002, 10:39 AM
uhoh.. well... here goes...

I really did not think it was that great... interesting but pretty repetitive.. just killing many of the same monster guys over and over... got kind of boring and then when u beat it, it becomes boring... I like halo A TON BETTER... but i do not hate hunter... just think it is not THAT GREAT.

y2kash_14
07-04-2002, 06:40 PM
I still don't see why you guys love Hunter so much, it deserves a 4 out of 10 in my book

Hugh_Jass
07-04-2002, 09:45 PM
Hunter is one of my favorite games, too. The atmosphere is fantastic and I love all the zombie killing. :D

Spaztic
07-05-2002, 11:33 AM
Hunter is also one of my favorite games, granted this game isn't very deep but the mindless gore and killing puts a grin on my face! Can't wait for the sequal...hopefully it is a little longer!

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Hunter is a great game, until you quickly get bored with it.

Good game...better than Halo, I doubt it. Halo better than Morrowind? NO.:cool:

DrUnKtAnK
07-09-2002, 12:15 PM
Why are you guys comparing 3 different type of games? I think they are in a different league of there own....Anyway my 2 cents....

SmoX
07-20-2002, 04:59 PM
its a great game,but halo still overtakes it by a mile. :)

Snoopy7548
07-20-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by FloBuzz
the zombies come too close to you

lol!! theyre such losers. hah, of course the zombies are gonna come close to you. would they rather have the zombies 200000 feet off in the distance?? lol.:D :mad: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: ;) :( :)

Tkf5000
07-20-2002, 06:48 PM
i think hunter was a great game. a little short, a little repetitive, and too easy. after u beat the game u get nightmare mode and altenative mode plus there ar 3 other characters to beat the game with. it has a ok replay value. i still have some games i like better. but it is a really really good game imo.

y2kash_14
07-21-2002, 03:48 AM
I dont see why, you would want to complete the game with 4 different characters. Maybe it would make more sense if they had different Cut scenes, or at least different endings

Gerald
07-21-2002, 03:57 AM
I rented Hunter and lost interest after killing my 100th zombie.

Tkf5000
07-21-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
I dont see why, you would want to complete the game with 4 different characters. Maybe it would make more sense if they had different Cut scenes, or at least different endings
there are 2 endings. and all the players cut-scenes are slightly different(dialogue).