PDA

View Full Version : Enchantment items

Dre
06-24-2002, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone knows of items that have very high enchantment values. The most I know of any item to have is 120 and thats for exquisite rings and amulets. Any item is cool as long as I can wear it. I want to make a constant effect item.

silvertrace
06-24-2002, 03:28 PM
any "worn" item like rings and robes have enchantment 1/2 of their price (80 gold robe has 40 enchantment)

thats why amulets are the best best for constant effect items

i have a daedric shield that has constant effect levitation and its badass, i summon some minions and just float up and watch the action, i shoot arrows at em from time to time, just to make if interesting;)

mother
06-24-2002, 03:56 PM
i herd that to get a constant effect enchantment you had to trap a golden banshee or a guardian spirit?

frog11983
06-24-2002, 04:00 PM
How exactly do you trap a spirit? I have been wondering for quite some time.

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 04:16 PM
I didnt enchant anything yet...but how do you make something constant effect? I want to be invisable forever...:cool:

Dre
06-24-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I didnt enchant anything yet...but how do you make something constant effect? I want to be invisable forever...:cool:

Well, you need a grand soul gem. Nothing else holds a large enough spirit. Now you need a big spirit as well.. the only one big enough to allow me to have constant effect that I've found so far is a Golden Saint. I bought the spell at Tel Branora. Only thing is, with my skill at 100 I still only have a 41% chance to cast it. I know of gotten scrolls of it though...

Thats it.. I'm actually experimentating with different things right now (constant levitation is a definite!!)

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 04:23 PM
How aobut constant levitation with constant speed increase? :)

masterchief2064
06-27-2002, 10:23 AM
I hear about this glitch, but never tried it, here it is

Make a Constant effect item, even with a soul of a rat!

Trap a golden saint, go to enchant an item, pick the golden saint, then pick constant effect, then replace the golden saint with a rat or something else, and you will still have constant effect as the effect

Can you tell me if it works???

masterchief2064
06-27-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by frog11983
How exactly do you trap a spirit? I have been wondering for quite some time.

you get a spell called soul trap, you can get it in the mages guild in Balmora, from the mage that can teleport you, cast soul trap on a creature and kill it.

RudedogX
06-27-2002, 10:28 AM
Alright, here's how it is...

Constant Effect is started by using a Golden Saint or Ascended Sleeper trapped soul. To trap a soul, you have to cast the spell on the thing that you want to trap, have a big enough gem to capture the soul, and kill it before the time on the spell runs out.

After you start to enchant with a constant effect item and you've chosen what you want to enchant, then yes, you can change your precious golden saint for a rat and still have constant effect (nice little bug).

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 11:11 AM
I found a great place to trap Golden Saints at...Falenasaro or something like that...the big fort in the southwest area of the grazelands...i went to the grazelands looking for a golden saint to trap, but I found this big áss fort...so I went in. Then I looked in the guide and it said the Axe master was in the Upper level. I needed Axe skill, because its one of my major skills, and I wanna use my kick áss Daedric War Axe...:cool:

Anyway, I went there with over 61k gold, bought all the medium armor, blunt weapon, and then Axe skill...I not have around 1k...but int he process of going outside to rest after gaining a level, I encountered 2 golden saints, 2 hungers, a dremora, and a daedra thing. I also went from level 38 to level 50. :D

So anyway, I didnt trap the saint becase I forgot to bring a soul gem. (yes, I am an idiot) So I now have a gem, and im going back to the F building today and gonna trap myself a golden saint:)

Dulacc
06-27-2002, 03:30 PM
Here is a really good guide to enchanting. It also mentions how to improve the enchantment percentage to 100%.

It's for the PC version(not necessarily a bad thing, but a disclamer).

http://www.m0use.net/~uesp/morrow/hints/mwenchant.shtml