PDA

View Full Version : European Members - XBOX Equipment

UnitedKingdom
06-25-2002, 06:12 AM
European Members - XBOX Equipment

To those of you wanting to get your hands on a Controller S or an imported XBOX, have a look at this site -

http://www.mx2.org/acatalog/MX2_org_Xbox_Hardware_210.html

Nato King
06-25-2002, 07:56 AM
Thanks UnitedKingdom I have been waiting to get my hands on a Controller S because I think Bermuda is under the European law or way of life. I will make sure I check out this site.:)

Thanks again.

CoMATOSE
06-25-2002, 03:24 PM
r we in the ever gonna get the controller s anywayz.... though i don't need or really want one i've noticed my little bro for eg. has real problems with it, and its proberly the same for blokes with girly hands, it they're proberly gonna want it..

UnitedKingdom
06-26-2002, 04:04 AM
I just wanted one to see what it was like and its always handy to have a different controller if someone is not comfortable with the big muthas. Anyway its not being released in the UK until next year and I couldn't be arsed to wait!

Lord-BLaZe
06-26-2002, 09:34 PM
Whats a Controller S and why get a imported XBOX.

Afro Aura
06-29-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by UnitedKingdom
I just wanted one to see what it was like and its always handy to have a different controller if someone is not comfortable with the big muthas. Anyway its not being released in the UK until next year and I couldn't be arsed to wait!
yeah I've bought one from my import shop, the thing is so small it's the son of the one thats packaged with the XBOX, you can just here it in a very quite voice calling dad "will I be as big as you when I grow up" :D