PDA

View Full Version : The Morag Tong Guild aka "The Assasin's Guild"

Yannie Boy
06-25-2002, 12:14 PM
are you part of the guild, if so what ranking are you? and if you need help finding the place tell me and ill help you

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 12:49 PM
no. but you imed me today june 25 and i was typing and your im popped up and i hit a key and it closed. what did u want and if it ever happends again just im me again.

Alien
06-25-2002, 01:00 PM
I'm in the Marog Tong...and I like it. I've done the joining quest, and then one more of the two he assigns you for your first mission. I have to kill the Ashlander up in the Balmora area. I think he's up there anyway. I'm an "Associate".

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 01:07 PM
I learned my lesson only join 1 guild at a time. Im in theives guild,mages guild,and a ton of others.and when they want you to assasinate one of the guilds im in it kinda stinks.i might join morag tong after i finish some of my other guidls quests. i joined eveyguild i saw at the begining of the game and im in imperial cult and temple and those 2 guilds are crap, expecially temple. im gunna steal something and get expelled.

Dre
06-25-2002, 01:10 PM
Are all the quests of the "go kill mr X." type?

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 01:18 PM
I think they are. But i think some u need to kill a group and something about house wars i read. you do executions.

Dre
06-25-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
I think they are. But i think some u need to kill a group and something about house wars i read. you do executions.

I am joining tonight then :)

Actually, I started my 2nd character last night. He's a thief type character and will only use spells from the Alteration class. He's going to have a mean attitude as well, but he can charm anyone if need be.

I've got some kickass ideas for equipment as well:

-constant effect telekinesis so I can grab stuff from a distance always
-constant effect slowfall
-2 or 3 items with constant effect jump so I can move about rooftops crouching tiger/hidden dragon style
-constant effect chamaleon so I can blend in with the environment

I can't wait to get all this stuff.. this character is going to be tons of fun to play! Plus I'll be doing completely different quests. Thieves guild and Morag Tong.

I plan on making a 3rd character later down the line that will do fighters guild and main quests. I still haven't even gone further than getting the puzzle box with my first guy and I don't think this second guy will be doing much with the main quest either. Man I love this game!

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 01:32 PM
My acrobatics is 66 and then i turned into a vampire and now my acrobatics is 96. It is awesome and its just like crouching tiger hidden dragon. I cant amagine geting your skill to 100 then becoming vampire and haveing all your armor enchanted so id adds to skill. You could jump towns!

JJaX
06-25-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I am joining tonight then :)

Actually, I started my 2nd character last night. He's a thief type character and will only use spells from the Alteration class. He's going to have a mean attitude as well, but he can charm anyone if need be.

I've got some kickass ideas for equipment as well:

-constant effect telekinesis so I can grab stuff from a distance always
-constant effect slowfall
-2 or 3 items with constant effect jump so I can move about rooftops crouching tiger/hidden dragon style
-constant effect chamaleon so I can blend in with the environment

I can't wait to get all this stuff.. this character is going to be tons of fun to play! Plus I'll be doing completely different quests. Thieves guild and Morag Tong.

I plan on making a 3rd character later down the line that will do fighters guild and main quests. I still haven't even gone further than getting the puzzle box with my first guy and I don't think this second guy will be doing much with the main quest either. Man I love this game!

Dre, Why cant you take your 1st guy and make him do all that? Thats what i plan on doing, I got one game/guy and im gonna master every skill i can.

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:07 PM
Yea me too. I just started working on a lot of my lesser skills like hand to hand and im lvl 40 almost and i satrted at lvl 6. I gained about 23 levels off of one person! I picked someone who looked weak and we fout hand to hand for like half hour.

Alien
06-25-2002, 02:30 PM
Yea me too. I just started working on a lot of my lesser skills like hand to hand and im lvl 40 almost and i satrted at lvl 6. I gained about 23 levels off of one person! I picked someone who looked weak and we fout hand to hand for like half hour. I did that with Mr. Nerano lol. Then I got bored, and I took out my sword and killed him. :eek:

Dre
06-25-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Dre, Why cant you take your 1st guy and make him do all that? Thats what i plan on doing, I got one game/guy and im gonna master every skill i can.

To tell you the truth, my first guy is kind of too powerful. I can stand in front of 5 ordinators hacking away at me and kill them all with my club without even breaking a sweat. Then, if things do get too hectic I have alot of enchanted items to help me out. Then if I want to spruce things up even more I can use one of my custom made spells.

I just like the challenge at the lower level. Plus my other character isn't really the stealing kind of character...

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:37 PM
lol. me too except with some argonian from argonian mission in ebonhart. i delivered a slave there t escape then i killed the whole place by taunting thwm all and they were all trying to kill me.

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Dre

To tell you the truth, my first guy is kind of too powerful. I can stand in front of 5 ordinators hacking away at me and kill them all with my club without even breaking a sweat. Then, if things do get too hectic I have alot of enchanted items to help me out. Then if I want to spruce things up even more I can use one of my custom made spells.

I just like the challenge at the lower level. Plus my other character isn't really the stealing kind of character...
my characters like that too except for the fact that now i just became a vampire i kill guars so easy its not funny.

JJaX
06-25-2002, 02:43 PM

my characters like that too except for the fact that now i just became a vampire i kill guars so easy its not funny.

Arent they those big headed monsters?
i Hope you can kill Guars easily, if not thats pathetic.

You cant compare those things to an ordinator.........

Dre
06-25-2002, 02:46 PM

You cant compare those things to an ordinator.........

Thats what I was thinking.. I'm thinking a forgotten "d" in guards is the culprit.

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:46 PM

You cant compare those things to an ordinator......... lmao! i mean guarDs! i was typing fast and forgot the D lol. i could always kill those thing eeasily! I can pucnh guars to death and im not even good at hand to hand cuz ima warrior. i fell like a little weak idiot. that would be sad if i really meant guars.

JJaX
06-25-2002, 02:48 PM
lmao! i mean guarDs! i was typing fast and forgot the D lol. i could always kill those thing eeasily! I can pucnh guars to death and im not even good at hand to hand cuz ima warrior. i fell like a little weak idiot. that would be sad if i really meant guars.

Ohhhhh

hehehehehehe

I see now, I was confused for a bit :)

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 02:51 PM
yea thad be spooky if someone couldnt kill a guar. i killed a guar at level one too! (then i found out he was a good guar and he was part of a quest, how the heck was i supposed to no lol).

HamsterKing
06-27-2002, 09:51 AM
Can anyone help me locate this Odaisha character? I've looked everywhere, but his little hut is nowhere to be found

jschelm
06-28-2002, 07:20 AM
I think the morag tong sounds fun, but they are all dead already, so I can't join...darn the luck.

davidx
06-28-2002, 04:22 PM
Hmm...

Mora-Tong guild sounds quite cool. I need a new crew. The Imperial Legion had me kill an old lady for a land deed. That's not cool...

Where's the Mora-Tong's "head office"? The Balmora branch told me to go somewhere....was it Vivec?

thanks,
X:cool:

Sword 4 Hire
06-28-2002, 05:21 PM
The head office for the Morag Tong is underneath the Arena...on the lowest floor there's a storage room. On the right wall there's a door with a 35 lv. lock? Then inside the room there's a level...I think it was 50 lv. lock trap door...underneath there is the their hangout...I should know I just did it an hour ago. But I'm tryin to do the mission where I kill the guy to become a fully fledged member...but I can't taunt him cause he wants me to go away...and whenever I kill him I get a large bounty on my head and I'm caught as soon as I leave...I'm short on money and frankly I don't feel like payin 1000 drakes...and I'm too damn weak to fight an Ordinator...oh well...I guess I'll try it later, unless anyone has any tips?

X-Ray
06-29-2002, 02:24 PM
I'm in the Morag Tong, and I need some SERIOUS help! I have been stuck for quite a while! Anyway, here is the problem: I have done maybe 7-13 tasks for the Morag Tong, and I'm currently stuck on killing Tirer Belvayn. My instructions are to go to Dagon Fel, and then take the rode south. Then I should see some Dwemmer ruins to my left. And a road should branch to the SW. I will find Tirer in Shara which is South of the fork in the road.

I have searched the Island like a mad man, and still can't find him!! I need help!

dronezero
06-30-2002, 12:07 PM
X-Ray- I was having the same problem. The directions are terrible. First off looking at the map you take the road that heads west out of Dagon Fel not the one that goes south. On the road heading west take the first left (you are now heading south). Continue on this road till you come to an intersection. Hook a right and follow this road almost to the end. At that point you should see a path that runs mainly west, but also a little south. When you get to that juncture head straight south, and search around a little you should find it.