PDA

View Full Version : Help on MAX PAYNE please....

rocksback
06-25-2002, 02:24 PM
Can someone please help me. I'm on third chapter A cold day in hell at the very end. I just walked up a hugh flight of stairs where I shot a couple guys on the top of a roof and the lady is getting into a helicopter. Only one problem shes like outside another see through room where it lets you in a automatic door but not outside where she is at getting in the helicopter can someone please tell me how to get outside to her. thank you???

Nato King
06-25-2002, 02:39 PM
Hey rocksback

You don't have to get to her you have to do something first.

If you PM me I will tell you what to do.:)

UltimateAg
06-25-2002, 02:43 PM
They give you hint during the cutscene animation. What do they focus on, and what do you hear during the animation?

Scarlet Spider
06-25-2002, 02:49 PM
i found out how to do that on accedent. i shot the cable when i was shooting at the guy and it busted. so i busted the other one with the sniper rifel. then nothing happend and i got mad and started thowing granades everywhere and i guess one hit the tower and made it fall over

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 03:05 PM
Here's what to do. Dont kill yourself because the controls suck that bad, but after you beat the game, you will realize that there is no replay value at all...and that the game is too linear. The next step is putting the cd back in the case and taking the game back to the store, wishing you havent wasted your money like you foolishly had done already...

Nato King
06-25-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Here's what to do. Dont kill yourself because the controls suck that bad, but after you beat the game, you will realize that there is no replay value at all...and that the game is too linear. The next step is putting the cd back in the case and taking the game back to the store, wishing you havent wasted your money like you foolishly had done already...

That is so ture.:)

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 03:09 PM
Ive beaten max payne at least 6 times and ive played like halfway thru then i didnt play like a month and started over. I thought it was fun even withought any replay value. there were a fe easter eggs tho.i played all the way to the elevator at the laundromat just to hear him say thank u by shooting the speaker.after i beat it so many times i havent played it in like a long time.

UltimateAg
06-25-2002, 03:17 PM

Do you play anything besides morrowind? Are you so narrow- minded to believe that non-linear games are the only ones where it's possible to have fun? All you've posted all day is how great morrowind is and how everything else sucks. Give it a rest. By the way, Slayer sucks!

J/K about slayer

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

Do you play anything besides morrowind? Are you so narrow- minded to believe that non-linear games are the only ones where it's possible to have fun? All you've posted all day is how great morrowind is and how everything else sucks. Give it a rest. By the way, Slayer sucks!

J/K about slayer

not my fault, im not the one making the crap áss games. What do you do after you beat Max Payne? Play it again? That is so boring. Why would anyoen pay 50+ bucks to play a game once or twice? I dont like boring games, I like games that I will find fun months and months to come.

OppiumNitrates
06-25-2002, 03:34 PM

not my fault, im not the one making the crap áss games. What do you do after you beat Max Payne? Play it again? That is so boring. Why would anyoen pay 50+ bucks to play a game once or twice? I dont like boring games, I like games that I will find fun months and months to come.

maybe u should retire from video games and play pocket pool. . . . :cool:

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 03:34 PM

Thats pretty much screaming out Morrowind. I dont care morrowind rulez but cuz a game isnt as good as morrowind doesnt mean it sux.

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 04:18 PM
Just because a game isnt as good as Halo dosent mean its not a good game.:rolleyes:

Just because alot of people like a game dosent mean it's any good at all. :rolleyes:

Just because I like Morrowind dosent mean I dont like other games. :rolleyes:

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:04 AM
Just because a game isnt as good as Halo dosent mean its not a good game.:rolleyes:

Just because alot of people like a game dosent mean it's any good at all. :rolleyes:

Just because I like Morrowind dosent mean I dont like other games. :rolleyes:
Say stuff that u mean because that is just words. You say everything sux unless its not linear,you create your own character,you can enchant your own stuff,etc. And thats practiaclly screaming Morrowind.:rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
06-26-2002, 06:13 PM
IMO, morrowind sucked. that game wasnt as good as everyone says it is. i hate rpgs though, lol.

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Oh well, thats your opinion, im not going to hold you against that, im not immature like some people...

Snoopy7548
06-27-2002, 11:29 AM
lol, yea. but at least i tried the game, before i made an opinion on it. unlike some people... lol:D

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 08:44 AM
Oh well, thats your opinion, im not going to hold you against that, im not immature like some people...
lol thats a joke. your the one that normally says crap because people dont like it.

Snoopy7548
06-28-2002, 11:42 AM
yea, but he knows im cool. lol

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 02:55 PM
No lie. In every thread hes completely different. In one thread hes saying buy games to beat them and then in another he says ur a retard because you buy for beating and u sohuld play for fun. sometimes i just dont understand him. in a morrowind glitch thread he keeps saying it dont work and saying crap when the whole thread says it does and he keeps gettin told but he dont listen still. people takes screens ofit and he still dont belive the glitch works. iguess he just cant hit the x button. lol somebody said he rides the short bus and jaxx sung some little song it was funny.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
In one thread hes saying buy games to beat them

Find exactly where I said that and I will personally commit suicide right here in this chair. I have no worries because I know your a lieing sack of shyt, so stop putting words in my mouth you little piece of immature crap. You will do anything and everything to be right, well guess what? Low and behold, you can be wrong, and eventually will be. Just like now. So go bother someone who cares. I never said that and I will stand by my word.:rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000

lol thats a joke. your the one that normally says crap because people dont like it.

I say crap if I dont like it. You think I care about what other people think? :rolleyes:

Tkf5000
06-30-2002, 04:00 PM
You write all this long stuff and it dont even say anything isulting and all u do is roll your eyes and in the help on max payne forums is where the thing is abnout beating it and taking it back to the store cuz it sux. so go commit suicide in your chair.