PDA

View Full Version : Halo Extras

Nas
06-25-2002, 04:17 PM
I just recently got an Xbox and this game about a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering though, are there extras in this game? I'm not talking about what already is available from the get go, such as the awesome multiplayer and online multiplayer stuff. That stuff is cool, but I'm talking about getting extras for beating the game on a certain difficulty levels, or beating a level in a certain amount of time, or completing a hidden or non-required objective, or finding hidden items in a level...you know stuff like that. Kind of like Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. Don't get me wrong at all...I think this game is truly one of the best launch games ever to date...not to mention the best first person shooter to date also. I just makes me wonder how good the games are going to be that are coming if Halo was THIS good you know!

Basically, I just want to know if after I beat Halo once (I am currently playing it on Heroic and i'm on the 5th level) and wear out the online multi player..am I done with this game? Or are there things like cheats or any other types of extras in this game that would cause me to enjoy it even longer?