PDA

View Full Version : bruce lee pre-order promo....

DZNUTZ
06-25-2002, 05:37 PM
just to let ya'll know..ebworld.com has another preorder promo for bruce lee...if ya order it now..ya get a free dvd.

Pre-order Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon and receive a FREE "Dragon: the Bruce Lee Story" DVD!

For the first time ever, Bruce Lee fans will be able to play as the master! Bruce Lee: Quest Of The Dragon features an epic storyline reminiscent of Lee’s movies in which he battles multiple enemies to rescue his kidnapped father and retrieve the mystical Golden Relic, keeper of ancient martial arts secrets. Perfect a variety of martial arts styles including Lee’s signature Jeet Kune Do moves as you travel through action-packed gameplay levels set in locales such as Hong Kong and San Francisco.

ships on 7/2- rated T

DZNUTZ
06-25-2002, 06:20 PM
1st...the dvd that came with hunter is one of the best horror movies of all time....and to be truly aprreciated it has to been seen in blk and wht.....second...don't get your hopes up on "dragon-the bruce lee story"...i belive its just a doc.

spliffdUP
06-25-2002, 06:25 PM
Well Dragon the Bruce Lee story doesnt even have Bruce Lee in it which is kinda stupid, they should at least give away a DVD with him in it. The movie wasnt very good and the guy that played Bruce Lee was just annoying. If they didnt want to give an actual Bruce Lee movie, they should give Fist of the Legend which is based on Bruce Lee's Chinese Connection.

Hugh_Jass
06-26-2002, 11:35 AM
Maybe they include the documentary because a lot of people have never heard of Bruce Lee. He died nearly 20 years ago. They'd probably have to include documentaries for games based on Edward G. Robinson or Lon Chaney Jr., too.

UltimateAg
06-26-2002, 01:38 PM
Dragon: The Bruce Lee story isn't a documentary its the story of his life, but it IS a movie. Lauren Holly (the totally hot girl from dumb and dumber) plays Bruce Lee's wife. Also the guy from the Jungle Book is the one that plays Bruce Lee. Anyway, if they were giving one of Bruce Lee's movies away with the game I'd probably pre-order but not for this movie. Don't get me wrong it's good and entertaining, and it's supposed to be based on the bruce lee biography done by his wife, linda cohen, but if I'm getting a bruce lee game, I want a bruce lee movie.