PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where Golden Saints hang out?

sholmes983
06-25-2002, 06:37 PM
I've gotten a couple but like an idiot used their soul gems to enchant weapons instead of making a constant effect, now I haven't run across any and I'm in dire need of their souls (well not really that bad, I just have some constant effects I want).

Dre
06-25-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by sholmes983
I've gotten a couple but like an idiot used their soul gems to enchant weapons instead of making a constant effect, now I haven't run across any and I'm in dire need of their souls (well not really that bad, I just have some constant effects I want).

I know that theres one on an island just north of dagon fell. Theres also quite a few other daedra there though,

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:54 AM
I found one in an ancaestral tomb a few days ago. I dont remeber where though (i no, im such a big help). I dont use soul gems i just have some with gouls on them i find and i sell them.

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 10:41 AM
You can summon one if you just want to soul trap it...

silvertrace
06-26-2002, 02:11 PM
i find alot of them in the grazelands east between ghostgate and sadrith mora, last nite i walked in that area and trapped 3 of em

*note--> u only need 1 golden saint for constant effect since there is a glitch that allows u to use the same one OVER AND OVER

:eek: :D :) :D :) :eek:

Dre
06-26-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace
*note--> u only need 1 golden saint for constant effect since there is a glitch that allows u to use the same one OVER AND OVER

Please explain.

silvertrace
06-26-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Please explain.

~~~SPOILER~~~

u insert the golden saint gem, make the enchantment according to want u wanna make it, then before u purchase it, change the gem with another lesser gem (CONSTANT EFFECT WILL REMAIN)

Dre
06-26-2002, 02:43 PM
As if. Thats a pretty cool cheat actually :)

Plewis
06-26-2002, 05:10 PM
wait, you have to kill a golden saint and put him in the gem? any help would uhhhhh.... help:D

silvertrace
06-26-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
wait, you have to kill a golden saint and put him in the gem? any help would uhhhhh.... help:D

thats what the spell SOUTRAP does, u can also purchase scrolls to do the same thing:rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 06:27 PM
So does Soultrap kill the creature or do you need to dispose of it yourself? Im assuming the beast should die upon casting because the other method I stated does not work...?

sholmes983
06-26-2002, 08:00 PM
cast soultrap, and kill the monster before the spells duration is up, and you will trap it's soul.

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 08:20 PM
I tried that, but the bonewalker died and didnt go into my soulgem...and I had an empty soulgem in my inventory...?

masterchief2064
06-27-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I tried that, but the bonewalker died and didnt go into my soulgem...and I had an empty soulgem in my inventory...?

maybe you didnt have a big enough soul gem or the spell soul trap is on touch, not on target, and you didnt touch the bonewalker.

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 10:50 AM
I was wondering why I couldnt trap that golden saint last night...maybe perhaps I didnt have a grand soul gem...but I have Soultrap 60 seconds on touch...so im gonna make a Soultrap 1-2 minutes on target (10 ft maybe), and possibly ill add paralyze so they cant move...but I have a grand soul gem, empty, so im going back to Felanasaro or whereever the hell I was, and im goin to trap a golden saint!

*heads off, as if in battle*