PDA

View Full Version : Redoran Quest (and Legion quest)

X-Ray
06-25-2002, 06:53 PM
I'm stuck on two quests. The first is an early Redoran quest: I have to find a Redoran trader (Mathis Dolobar, I think but I can't check that now). Supposedly his was on his between Ald'Run and Gnisis or between Ald'Run and Molag Marr. I'm thinking Molag Marr b/c I've gotten theories from the people there, "probably an ash storm" they say. So where is he? Please give be detailed directions because I'm a moron.:D :) :o :D :)

Secondly, I'm stuck on a Imperial Legion quest where I have to find evidence that this guy (who claims to be studying pottery) in Ald'Run is smuggling Dwemer artifacts. The problem is I don't think he's smuggling them! I've checked his entire house--chests and all. Plus I even saved my game, killed him, checked his corpse for artifacts and, since he didn't have any on him, I reloaded my pre-kill save game.

Any help will be appreciated--the more thorough and detailed the better.

masterchief2064
06-25-2002, 09:51 PM
to get to Dalobar you have to go to Rothan Tomb.
The tomb is on the right side if the road as you head back toward Ald'ruhn from Maar Gan, I think. He will be near the entrance, tell him to travel together and he'll agree to follow you to Maar Gan, when you get near the temple he will stop following you, go back Neminda in Ald'ruhn.

masterchief2064
06-25-2002, 09:58 PM
And for the other quest go to Varyon's house and look around all the pottery, you dont have to open any chests,. Look carefully between the pots for a dwemer tube it is where Varyon tends to stand. I think he will not fight or report you to the guards.

X-Ray
06-27-2002, 03:50 AM
I finally finished 'em! I actuall finished the legion's quest shortly after I posted this and about an hour ago I did the Redoran quest. I finally just had to comb the area to find that tomb!