PDA

View Full Version : Dren's Manor

preetz16
06-25-2002, 07:38 PM
I visited Dren's Plantation for the first time today, and while I was there I swiped a key to his Manor. Now I know that his Manor must be in some town, but my question is where? What town is his manor in, and is there any good stuff in there?

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 08:04 PM
Dren's Manor is in the Dren Plantation.

preetz16
06-25-2002, 08:09 PM
Oh, I just saw his villa...Is the manor w/ the major group of buildings?

EHWfedPres
06-25-2002, 08:17 PM
I dunno, go to the door and see what it says. I know Dren is inside, and 2 of his goons are downstairs...they both jumped be when I opened the door, beat them up, and then Dren himself jumped me from behind...i beat that fág up and stole his orc armor. One dude downstairs has a really nice dagger that paralyzes and poisons and something, i dunno exactly, but he's a prick.

preetz16
06-25-2002, 08:40 PM
yeah, but i'm looking for where the key is used. Dren himself is in his Villa. That's why i want to know where his manor is...The key is right before you see Dren himself (upstairs in the villa).

ScorpionX
06-25-2002, 10:31 PM
Wow, I just killed everyone in the Dren Plantation after freeing the slaves and came out with 400+K. That place has sooo many valuable weapons. :)

btw, has anyone opened that desk in Dren's villa? It is right by the top and the lock level is 50.

monkeyman
06-25-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
Wow, I just killed everyone in the Dren Plantation after freeing the slaves and came out with 400+K. That place has sooo many valuable weapons. :)

btw, has anyone opened that desk in Dren's villa? It is right by the top and the lock level is 50.

damnnnnnnn dude what lvl are you???? i dont think i could beat down any of them :(

and if im think of the right place its just money

ScorpionX
06-25-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

damnnnnnnn dude what lvl are you???? i dont think i could beat down any of them :(

and if im think of the right place its just money

lvl 19, I killed all of them by paralyzing them for 10 seconds and beating the hell out of them with a White Woe sword. The first guy I killed had a 120k sword. :)

Well, I'm off to free the slaves at the Arvel Plantation, poor guys.

preetz16
06-25-2002, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I plan to free all of the slaves that I possibly can. When I get more powerful I'
ll be able to do it to.

But anyway, back to the original question:

Does anyone know where Dren's Manor is????
Or is that key just some sort of cruel joke. If there's all of that great stuff in the Plantation I'm sure theres tons in his Manor, where ever that is...

ScorpionX
06-25-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by preetz16
Yeah, I plan to free all of the slaves that I possibly can. When I get more powerful I'
ll be able to do it to.

But anyway, back to the original question:

Does anyone know where Dren's Manor is????
Or is that key just some sort of cruel joke. If there's all of that great stuff in the Plantation I'm sure theres tons in his Manor, where ever that is...

I don't think he has a manor, I think that key opens up stuff in the Dren Plantation, altough I could be wrong.

Alien
06-26-2002, 12:04 AM

btw, has anyone opened that desk in Dren's villa? It is right by the top and the lock level is 50. I opened it. It had nearly 800 gold. Some odd number, ya know? Like 769 or something.

Dre
06-26-2002, 08:15 AM
I still haven't stumbled upon the Dren Plantation. Where is it?

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:43 AM
I think the key if for the mansion and its northeast of the the villa.
I didnt kno that that town was so ritch. I Could easily take the whole town. I go one rampages sometimes before i turn the game off i killed the entire town of gnisis witough hardly a scratch with my fists and crossbow.lol. its funny as crap when ur fighting 3 guards at the same time and u bat them with your fists, withought even using any magic gloves or spells either!

EHWfedPres
06-26-2002, 10:45 AM
Where is the rest of the daedric armor on the dren plantation? I found the greaves, shield, and a longsword...i killed everyone but 3 or 4 people, including the netches...where the heck is it?

Alien
06-26-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Where is the rest of the daedric armor on the dren plantation? I found the greaves, shield, and a longsword...i killed everyone but 3 or 4 people, including the netches...where the heck is it? Daedric Armor is Heavy right? I wish it was light...I'm an Agent. :confused: It looks so cool. Right now I'm working on getting a whole suit of Glass Armor. I have Glass Boots and Glass Curiass, Orc Shoulder things, Orc Greaves, Bonemold Bracers, Bonemold Helm, and a DragonScale Shield. :eek: Orc, Bonemold, and the DragonScale Shield are Medium, and the Glass stuff is light.

ScorpionX
06-26-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I still haven't stumbled upon the Dren Plantation. Where is it?

Go to Pelagiad. You know that castle near the back of the town? Go behind it and keeping walking until you see a farmhouse, and then keep going and you will see Drens Plantation. I recommend killing Dren, you can get tons of gold.

Dre
06-26-2002, 12:32 PM

Go to Pelagiad. You know that castle near the back of the town? Go behind it and keeping walking until you see a farmhouse, and then keep going and you will see Drens Plantation. I recommend killing Dren, you can get tons of gold.

Ok thanks! I was starting to wonder if someone would tell me :)

Alien
06-26-2002, 12:36 PM
People are saying there is tons of gold there. I only walked out with maybe 1,000 gold. Is there a place I'm missing? I need some gold, I want to buy a Slave at Tel Aruhn.

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 12:48 PM
Im killing all the people in drens villa right now and theres a TON of daedric weapons and i killed a lady with a glass shield for the guy who needs glass stuff its in some ladys shack. Y ou dont get arrested because it is just a commoda tong villa. its awesome and full of expensive stuff and gold.

ScorpionX
06-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Alien
People are saying there is tons of gold there. I only walked out with maybe 1,000 gold. Is there a place I'm missing? I need some gold, I want to buy a Slave at Tel Aruhn.

There is a locked closet in Drens Villa with 8k gold in it.

khaos2005
06-26-2002, 06:16 PM
Damn. I'm all over this place then.

HamsterKing
06-27-2002, 09:48 AM
I just killed a guy in the guard tower and he had a sweet daedric claymore 1-60 damage. I love it, it looks wicked cool and im going to enchant it

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 08:25 AM
drens villa is full of expensive stuff. it has a ton of daedric weapons, a guy with a daedric shield,guy with a glass shield, daedric graves and a ton of other good stuff.

Sword 4 Hire
06-28-2002, 01:06 PM
Is the complete set of Daedric armor in Dren Plantation...or just those articles that you guys have listed?

azmodan
06-28-2002, 02:53 PM
hey sorry if this is a bit off topic but i didnt wanna make another thread but how do you join the commoda tong(the criminal ppl) or whatever they are called??

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Is the complete set of Daedric armor in Dren Plantation...or just those articles that you guys have listed?
I wish there was a whole set but sadly :( there isnt. just greaves a shield and some weapons. but you can sell the stuff and get enough money to buy (or steal...:)) some daedric armor if u can find any for sale

h2ok9gbh
06-29-2002, 04:06 AM
to the person who wanted glass armor,
go to ghostgate.
I got a complete set, plus, a killer glass jinkblade.
hint: when you go to ghostgate and go in the smithshop in the basement. look in his crates to make sure the complete set is there. If it isn't, go away and come back. it changes