PDA

View Full Version : So when's live gettin' here?!

Treve
06-25-2002, 08:45 PM
hi,
WHEN IS LIVE GETTING HERE? i heard that it's this holiday season, but some posts say peope r getting it this weekend. please help
-thanx

DrUnKtAnK
06-26-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Treve
hi,
WHEN IS LIVE GETTING HERE? i heard that it's this holiday season, but some posts say peope r getting it this weekend. please help
-thanx

Don't always belive what your read.....:p

The reason that your hearing people are going to be getting the LIVE service soon is that MS is going to be selecting XBOX LIVE beta testers sometime soon....I don't think people really know when they are choosing the testers, MS only said that sometime in early summer that would start the selection.

If you are intrested, you can go to xbox.com and sign-up to be a beta tester, but you must have registered your xbox first then sign-up for a chance. Hope this helps.

Xbox Live will launch in Fall of 2002, but a few lucky gamers will get into the Beta-testing program that launches this summer. You can try out the service and games in their pre-release forms, plus tell all your friends that you were one of the first people in the world to go live! XBOX LIVE - beta test signup (http://www.xbox.com/LIVE/beta/)