PDA

View Full Version : Halo Sucks?!?!?!?!?

OppiumNitrates
06-26-2002, 07:42 PM
i was on xbox.com crusing the fourms [which BTW r totaly unorganized and suck really bad cauz people ask the same questions like 20x per day, literaly(sp)] but some guy had the audacity to say that halo sucks. . . . hes intitled to his opinion i guess but this respons that he got was pretty dam funny. . . .thought i would share it . . . .

CrawDaddy said
That's right ladies and gentleman, i the crawdaddy dare
to speak the truth. HALO sucks! It offers nothing more than eye candy. it is the same mindless shooting that we
found in Doom and Wolfenstein 3-d (the original). Heck even Descent offered more challenge than this game. After sitting down for a mere one hour on heroic mode and watching the rather lame ending, i came to the
conclusion that HALO is nothing more than mere hype. I'm offering up my copy of HALO for mere pocketlint so that it may no longer take up valuable space in my entertainment center. Whereas great games like Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee,
offer the replayability that is so desperatly needed in todays
expensive video game market. Whereas games like Fusion
Frenzy offer the bonding experiences and party like atmosphere that is the reason we created video games in
the first place. HALO offers nothing to nobody, and i feel nothing but pain for you who disagree
Respectfully,
the Crawdadddy
the Director of Talking Smack

Jess replys
Dear Mr. Director,

Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule watching
your Olsen Twins videos to give us your opinion. I'm
sorry that you found the ending "lame". Maybe you could
send an e-mail to the makers of the game and suggest they
put in fart jokes like they have in Oddworld. Undoubtedly
that would raise the sophistication level for you. Maybe
professional wrestlers or Scooby sound bites would be
more to your liking?

The next time your nanny puts you down for a nap ask her
for a list of the best selling console games for the
Xbox. Halo didn't sell a million copies based on hype. It
took five months, about the same time it took you to
memorize the lyrics to the Backstreet Boys new single "If
I Had Friends I'd Try Multiplayer".

And how smart do you have to be to play a game for an
hour, then go into the discussion group and say that it
sucks? Wait, I want to show the world that I'm hip so let
me rephrase that. "...and say that it sux?" You wouldn't
like it if one of us told you that your Rosie O'Donnell
Christmas album sux. Please show us the same
consideration.

Ripping you a new one,
Jess

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 09:45 AM
lol, I hate the xbox forums..i mean, microsoft should juss make xba there forums!

OppiumNitrates
06-27-2002, 10:35 AM
yeah they suck over there. . . . that would be sweet but then this place would blow up with n000bs all over the place and i dont think that would take this site in the right direction . . . if u read the fourms over there u know what i mean. . . but hey this aint my site, i just chill here

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 12:05 PM
ya, i see wat u mean..

Crazygamer
06-27-2002, 06:01 PM
Who does this guy think he is? Hes just some loser tryin to cauze a comotion like the man who took pledge of alligance away!:mad:

Young_Fledgling
06-27-2002, 10:31 PM
ya this guy is a loser.... trying to get people all hot so he can get a kick out of it... what a L@m3R!

lllSmokelll
07-05-2002, 03:51 PM
hehe...thats funny

Snoopy7548
07-08-2002, 02:31 PM
he beat the game on legendary in 1 hour? yea right, i doubt that anyone can even beat it on easy in 1 hour. lol, the person who replied to him was so funny.

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 10:46 AM
lol. a lot of the levels take almost 1 hour. people these days are so dumb. munchs oddysee was very good but better than halo, no way. and that game doesnt have much replay value. theres a good,perfect,and a crappy ending.

SpartanSniper
07-11-2002, 02:03 PM
You think people would show some respect to the BEST GAME EVER.:cool: :D

Tkf5000
07-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by SpartanSniper
You think people would show some respect to the BEST GAME EVER.:cool: :D
really. and he ain just dissin halo hes dissin the first fps' wolfstein 3d and doom.

Snapple
07-13-2002, 07:54 AM
i have oddworld and its a good game in all but you cant go back to it after you beat it for like 2 months and not as good as halo(i play halo almost every time i play xbox),man that girl i stupid,lol