PDA

View Full Version : View Option with Morrowind !!!

Shadow20002
06-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Anyone knows that we can play in two view modes in Morrowind. We can slash ennemies in 3d shooter or in third-perspective. The defaults control that we toggle it is click on the right thumbsticks. I have a problem on it. It's does'nt work for me. I try as many time but seems like none works. The left thumbsticks control the sneak option has this problem also. Maybe this is the problem of the game or the gamepad of the xbox ?? Anyone has the same problem ?

SlightlySycho
06-26-2002, 08:53 PM
Hmmm, don't have a problem with this. All of my stick presses seem to work fine. It might be your controller. You might want to try another game that uses those buttons (Halo comes to mind). If it still doesn't work, then it's probably the pad. It might be your XBox, though. I can remember when I first got my PlayStation. For awhile, the right shoulder buttons occassionally would fire on their own. Eventually, it stopped doing this, but it was pretty upsetting for awhile. Of course, I blame the XRay detectors at the airport on that one, not Sony (and I feel so dirty saying that:().
Of course, if those buttons do work in another game . . . I don't know what to tell you.:confused:

SkoalMint
06-27-2002, 05:33 AM
I haven't had a problem changing views, but I do have a problem with the double click on the left thumbstick to go into sneak. When I push it once and hold it works fine, but sometimes I have to double click a number of times to get it to go into constant sneak. I think it's because I click it too fast. If I slow down, it seems to work better. However, it could be my controller. If you have another controller, try using it to see if it works better.

Koopa
06-27-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
I haven't had a problem changing views, but I do have a problem with the double click on the left thumbstick to go into sneak. When I push it once and hold it works fine, but sometimes I have to double click a number of times to get it to go into constant sneak. I think it's because I click it too fast. If I slow down, it seems to work better. However, it could be my controller. If you have another controller, try using it to see if it works better.

yeah i have the same problem....i always thought i was clicking too slow so i'd try to click insanely fast... clickclick...maybe i should try clicking slower

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 06:42 PM
I just click once to change view...

JJaX
06-28-2002, 01:28 PM
Right thumb click = 3rd person
Right thumb hold = 3rd person free cam, use L + R zoom

Left thumb chold = sneak
Left thumb double click = sneak

And i think you only see the sneak icon when your not in anyones view. {i could be totaly wrong, I dont sneak much, thats to cowardly :D }

Dude, i think your controller is busted, unless those buttons work in halo or any other game.