PDA

View Full Version : good use for the xbox

eman
10-22-2001, 10:18 AM
1.lets fill all the pot holes,on all the freeways in the united states.

2.make sure after microsoft fails misribly that you recycle it so the plastic can be put to beter use this time around.

hey i used copy & paste again! stupid me.

Supperdog
10-22-2001, 04:25 PM
work on your spelling trollman. yeah. stupid you.

eman
10-22-2001, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
work on your spelling trollman. yeah. stupid you.

XBOX SUCKS,did i spell that rite,and its mr troll man to you.

PunchDave
10-22-2001, 04:39 PM
Sheman, I know why you attack Xbox. It's because you're afraid! It's only human nature to attack what ever threatens you or your ideas, and xbox is a very big threat.

Supperdog
10-22-2001, 04:42 PM
haha wow you're stupid its "right" and you're a MISS TROLLMAN to us. biotch. Also, there is a space between the last "s" in "SUCKS" and the first "d" in "did". man go back to english cl***.

in fact, just go away. we dont like you, we dont want you, we dont need you.

Xboxmaster2001
10-22-2001, 04:44 PM
what are you a ps2 fan boy and you did spell "xbox sucks" correct but you spelled right as rite you must be in 2nd grade or some stupid **** like that grow up or atleast get a life you 2nd grader you!!!

Badlittlemonkey
10-22-2001, 04:57 PM
is eman a bit grumpy cuz his ps2 is a P.O.S compared to xbox and he cant get a full refund for it?

eman
10-22-2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
haha wow you're stupid its "right" and you're a MISS TROLLMAN to us. biotch. Also, there is a space between the last "s" in "SUCKS" and the first "d" in "did". man go back to english cl***.

in fact, just go away. we dont like you, we dont want you, we dont need you.

and your a miss trollman to us,nana na nana na,
what fun is it to talk about the same system everyone has,
you creep.

eman
10-22-2001, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by PunchDave
Sheman, I know why you attack Xbox. It's because you're afraid! It's only human nature to attack what ever threatens you or your ideas, and xbox is a very big threat.

get a grip its only a game machine,and your half right,
the xbox is very big.

Supperdog
10-22-2001, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by eman

what fun is it to talk about the same system everyone has,
you creep.

huh? now you don't make ANY sense!

SciFi
10-22-2001, 05:20 PM
What r you talking bout e(mini)man?

oxMUDVAYNExo
10-22-2001, 05:28 PM
WOW a lot of hate going on here lets make love not war you can keep your G*A*Y STATION im geting a XXXBOX!!

PunchDave
10-22-2001, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Sheman

get a grip its only a game machine,and your half right,
the xbox is very big.

You need to look in the mirror and point the finger at your self when you say "get a grip its only a game machine". I'm not the one who feels so threatend, that I make it my duty to attack a machine. XBox is big, just like a tank... its going to roll over you, your biased views based on fear, and your precious Peice Of ***** 2.

SciFi
10-22-2001, 06:06 PM
ya, don't contradict yourself...

Supperdog
10-22-2001, 06:30 PM
uh oh looks like xbox is winning the flame war :D

**** theres a great XBOX community :cool:

eman
10-22-2001, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SciFi
What r you talking bout e(mini)man?

yep you are absolutely right it is an extremely big
machine.but as far as warrior goes the ps2 will take that
stage.

eman
10-22-2001, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by PunchDave

You need to look in the mirror and point the finger at your self when you say "get a grip its only a game machine". I'm not the one who feels so threatend, that I make it my duty to attack a machine. XBox is big, just like a tank... its going to roll over you, your biased views based on fear, and your precious Peice Of ***** 2.

did you see my picture,i scare myself.xbox is big because
it was a rush job & old tecno,new tecno is small and gets smaller.
and im attacking xbox and microsoft because they dont send that tank to fight the war.

SciFi
10-22-2001, 07:11 PM
Maby tech. gets smaller, but if there is a lot of it it will still take up space.

PLUS>>> Microsoft was apparently also concerned with style, they wanted to make their concel look as good as it's games, unlike a certain odd purple purce **cough**GCN **cough**:D

Supperdog
10-23-2001, 04:36 PM
how the hell is xbox "too big" unless you plan on having the **** thing in your lap its FINE :p (all that power has to be stored SOMEWHERE)

SciFi
10-23-2001, 05:42 PM
well, everything is tiny in Japan...
So the xbox may not fit under their tv, my friend's brother's wife came from japan, and said that most people live in 1 room (+ bathroom)apartaments. Hers was as big as my computer room and that cost her $400/month!!! :D

Wonder if that is why game cube is so compact...:rolleyes: