PDA

View Full Version : The size of Morrowind got the best of me

Nas
06-27-2002, 12:18 AM
Alright, last night, I was playin..doin a job for the mages guild in balamora. I was told to look for a certain town and collect a guild member's over due money. So i look on the foldout map that comes with the game, and i don't see this town name...i think its called Punabi? Does ANYONE know where it is at??? (the mission was like i have to go get 2000 goldanyway I go to look for this this town....4 hours later...I'm still looking! I have strayed off all the way to the east side of the Vvanderfall (i know thats not how u spell it, but whatever its called). I started runnin into new enemies (diseased ones most notably) and i was totally lost! It kinda sucked because my guy's kinda weak, but i did gain a few levels though...but he just isn't experienced enough to be there just yet. But finally 4 hours later i found another town, Vos, and i used the mages guild transporter back to Balmora! I was so happy to see people who didn't attack me!

Anyway, I was just sayin that I got a good taste of how big this game really is. Although it almost forced me to restart my game (I was lost in the moutains for 3 hours) It's way BIGGER than most people think. I spent like 5 hours just covering one slither of the whole continent! I LOVE THIS GAME!:cool:

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 11:15 AM
Just go back to the person and give them 2k gold if you have it. You dont need to run all the way out there. You lose 1k gold in the process, but its easy to get 1k gold.

Nas
06-27-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Just go back to the person and give them 2k gold if you have it. You dont need to run all the way out there. You lose 1k gold in the process, but its easy to get 1k gold.

oohhh...man i never thought of that! thanks man! I don't have 2K gold, but now i'll try to get the gold....thanks again!

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 12:55 PM
I always look for an easy around quests, because most of them I dont want to do in the first place. I had to take a book back to some lady, but I just dropped it and told the person i gave it back... :D

X-Ray
06-27-2002, 02:44 PM
The size of Vivec got the best of me...sigh...That's why I don't go there unless I have to.

Magnum Blast
06-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Ahh Vivec. The only town (that I know of) wheres theres people willing to take you from one end to the other for a price.

jschelm
06-27-2002, 03:17 PM
Probably the reason that you are having a hard time finding the town is because it is a little cave. If you follow Ranis's instructions as far as what roads to take and then check all of the caves on the way there then you will find it. Also, it will cost you 2k to just give her the money, because if you do the quest you make 1k, so it is 1k out of pocket to Ranis and 1k of lost revenue.

Nas
06-27-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by jschelm
Probably the reason that you are having a hard time finding the town is because it is a little cave. If you follow Ranis's instructions as far as what roads to take and then check all of the caves on the way there then you will find it. Also, it will cost you 2k to just give her the money, because if you do the quest you make 1k, so it is 1k out of pocket to Ranis and 1k of lost revenue.

Thanks man...I'll be looking for the cave tonight. I do remember passin up alot of caves...I didn't go in because I thought they were just people who'd kick my as$, hahaha. Appreciate it!

Originally posted by X-Ray
The size of Vivec got the best of me...sigh...That's why I don't go there unless I have to.

Ahh yes...Vivec...that town is huge...has like 9 different areas! It took me about an hour to find my way outta that place...i kept getting lost lol. I get lost in that game easy lol. Vivec is big enough to be its own game lol.