PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find the witch near Caldera

jschelm
06-27-2002, 07:04 AM
Ok, I made the mistake of thinking I could help the half naked guy out finding the camp with the witch in it and I have spent about 2 hours roaming the landscape around Caldera with no luck. Can someone give me a reference from a major town on where this chick is so this half naked guy will quit following me around?

Thanks for the help

Alien
06-27-2002, 07:30 AM
Just kill him, if he get to be to much of a bad thing.

SkoalMint
06-27-2002, 07:48 AM
If I recall right, you need go kinda north-northeast from where you found him. You should hit a road after a little bit. She is standing just up the road. I can't give a town reference because it has been awhile since I performed the quest and I don't have a map with me.

masterchief2064
06-27-2002, 09:30 AM
go where you found him, then go northwest along the Ald'ruhn road, and then north at the first intersection, you'll find the witch along the road.

SkoalMint
06-27-2002, 09:39 AM
I could have sworn it was northeast - but it has been awhile since i've been over in that area so I'd go with MC.

masterchief2064
06-27-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
I could have sworn it was northeast - but it has been awhile since i've been over in that area so I'd go with MC.

yeah, i just did the quest and im 100% positive thats how you get to the witch

jschelm
06-27-2002, 01:04 PM
Sweet....Thanks guys, that will save me some more headache

thedrisc
06-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Kill them both but kill him first. that way you can get the two handed axe from the witch.

I think it does 1-36 dmg plus 1-25 shock dmg with 50 charges.

SkoalMint
06-28-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by thedrisc
Kill them both but kill him first. that way you can get the two handed axe from the witch.

I think it does 1-36 dmg plus 1-25 shock dmg with 50 charges.

If you're going to kill them both, be sure you don't let him get the axe back from her before you go after him. I was fairly low level when I did this quest and when he got the axe, he basically kicked my butt. I still killed him but went through plenty of restore healths before i was able to take him out. The axe did some serious damage to my character.

jschelm
06-28-2002, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the help on finding her guys. I was able to get there last night no problem. Only, after all of this time roaming around and using my heal companion spell over and over to keep that little punk alive, I still had to kill him. I guess you can't expect everything in this game to go how you expect it.

Yannie Boy
06-28-2002, 07:42 AM
you see that would've helped if i knew that earlier i went everywhere trying to find the witch until i got sick of him so i pulled out my dewmer warhammer and bonked him on the side of his head and he died. but oh well.