PDA

View Full Version : Whats the longest time

CodeMonkey
06-27-2002, 09:41 AM
Just a question, but what’s the longest time it’s taken you to complete a game and what was the game, or how long it took to master a game 100%

For me, I would say SC on the DC… its not that it took long to finish the game, but rather to master the moves. I mean I have had the DC for over 3 years now, and I’m still learning…
Also Aliens vs. predator on the PC I found was a difficult one to complete
So what’s yours ppl
:D

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 09:43 AM
It took me about 3 days to complete THPS3. I could of beat it sooner, but I didn't play all the time.:D

JJaX
06-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by XBox Owner
It took me about 3 days to complete THPS3. I could of beat it sooner, but I didn't play all the time.:D

The keyword is "Longest"

nice post Codemonkey, SC is the greatest fighting game ever!

Ive had it since 9/9/99 and still love it. Ive only masterd Mitsurugi, Knightmare and cervantes. But i can hold my own with everyone else too.

What a great game

CRAIG123
06-27-2002, 10:04 AM
codemonkey check your pm

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

The keyword is "Longest"

Ohhh...lol, whoops..I don't know what the longest is..:confused:

Alien
06-27-2002, 10:11 AM
Well, Age of Empires II: The Conquerors. You can't beat it, unless you play the different campaigns and stuff, I don't, I just play online against other people. That game took me a while to get fairly good at it.

dave_m123
06-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Hmmm a tougth one this. I think Total Annhilation on the PC.

Snoopy7548
06-27-2002, 11:41 AM
maybe counter strike. ive been playing that game the longest, i think. but project gotham has taken me the longest time, i got it the day it came out, and i still havent beaten it yet

Ninja Scroll
06-27-2002, 11:47 AM

The keyword is "Longest"

Ive had it since 9/9/99 and still love it. Ive only masterd Mitsurugi, Knightmare and cervantes. But i can hold my own with everyone else too.

What a great game

Obviously dat list did not include your Idol-Ninja Jubei cause you know I would mop da floor wit yo ass JJax,...or should I say mop da floor with Jax cleaning supplies!:D

Anywho, da longest it took me to complete a game was the greatest RPG ever in "Skies Of Arcadia" on Dreamcast.
A addictive 60-64 hours!:eek:
Loved every minute of it too!:cool:

Snoopy7548
06-27-2002, 11:49 AM
wow! you must feel special!! lol j/k:D :)

Sargent_Ryan
06-27-2002, 11:53 AM
Alien do you play dm or rm? I am real good at dm and ok at rm. I haven't played aoc in a while but I love that game. The longest game to beat was probably zelda for the original nintendo. I still can't find all the boss levels on the second time around. I play that once in a while but I haven't since i got an xbox.

CodeMonkey
06-27-2002, 11:59 AM

The keyword is "Longest"

What a great game

Thanks
its great to see you remember the exact day... :D
Yeah, i know what yout mean, there are so many moves to learn with each player (so many there are websites that have all the moves) and if your rush, you end up getting flustered in a battle. well i do anyways.. also have you filled every picture library yet?

Obviously dat list did not include your Idol-Ninja Jubei cause you know I would mop da floor wit yo ass JJax,...or should I say mop da floor with Jax cleaning supplies!
I think jjax was referring to the rest of the players in da game..

Integra Man
06-28-2002, 01:03 AM
halo's controllers gave me such a hard time. i use inverted i could never use the regular ones. it took me more than a couple days to get the controller straight.

and wwf raw ****ed the hell out of me. the stupid controlls man i was gonna break it

Caliadar
06-28-2002, 01:35 AM
Hmmm... Any of the old ultima or wizardry games comes to mind (especially Wizardry 7 which is freaking huge). More recently probably Baldur's Gate 2 and Amped.

faceoff508
06-28-2002, 09:20 AM
Wow, the longest is Project Gotham Racing!! I spent like weeks on it and I still didnt beat it. Maybe I will beat it in a year or so!!:eek:

Young_Fledgling
06-28-2002, 10:00 AM
i think the zelda on nes where it is a gold cartridge... I HAVE NOT BEAT THAT EVER! that game is like impossible!!!!!!

And i really could not beat donkey kong 64... i do not know why... i heard it is not that hard.

Snoopy7548
06-28-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
i think the zelda on nes where it is a gold cartridge... I HAVE NOT BEAT THAT EVER! that game is like impossible!!!!!!

hahaha. ive probly told this story like 10 times, but whatever. lol. anyway, my brother was playing that game, and he was on the last guy on the last level. and he almost had the guy beat, but then i just jumped on the nintendo and i broke the game! lol, he got so mad at me. haha:D

Sargent_Ryan
06-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Are you guys talking about zelda the first or second time around? The first time around is easy I think but then the second is impossible because I can't find any of the levels. I might have found like 4 or 5 maybe more but I never found all of them.

POD13259
06-28-2002, 04:51 PM
Donkey Kong 64 is easy to beat, but not easy to completely beat it. I only have 159 of the golden bananas, and some are impossible, like the cart races inside the volcano.

Prroject Gotham...I've had it for a few months, and about 60% done, so I won't beat it for a while yet.

Slacker
06-29-2002, 02:14 PM
it took me awhile like 6 months to beat Golden Eye , on all Settings , OO7 took awhile , Red Baron 3D I am still playing I think I beat it , I have beaten Every Zelda Game, I even Beat Super Star Wars , which is VERY HARD!! it took me over a year because I would get so frustrated I have blocked that game from my memory I didn't Beat Super Empire Strikes back ,,,,,THAT GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE!!.... never even bothered with Super Jedi ,

I like HARD LONG games (nothing else that is hard and long so keep your Homo-erotic Comments to your self)

Snoopy7548
06-29-2002, 02:24 PM
you like it long and hard? lol, j/k

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 03:53 PM
I dont really play games just to beat them...I like to have fun with them...thats the actual purpose of a video game...

MethodZ
06-29-2002, 04:01 PM
the sims is mine

Young_Fledgling
06-29-2002, 04:16 PM
heeh snoopy u always tell that story :D

ya that zelda game in the gold cartridge... the second one on nes i think is the impossible one...

CodeMonkey
06-29-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I dont really play games just to beat them...I like to have fun with them...thats the actual purpose of a video game...

No, but the point of the game is to finish it.. and to have fun at the same time.........

MethodZ
06-29-2002, 04:53 PM
thew whole reason for playing the game is to beat it thats how you have un if i couldnt beat a game i get ****ed

gula
06-29-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
it took me awhile like 6 months to beat Golden Eye , on all Settings , OO7 took awhile , Red Baron 3D I am still playing I think I beat it , I have beaten Every Zelda Game, I even Beat Super Star Wars , which is VERY HARD!! it took me over a year because I would get so frustrated I have blocked that game from my memory I didn't Beat Super Empire Strikes back ,,,,,THAT GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE!!.... never even bothered with Super Jedi ,

I like HARD LONG games (nothing else that is hard and long so keep your Homo-erotic Comments to your self)

Did you beat The Legend of Zelda: Zelda's Adventure on the CDI? If not, dont even say you beat every Zelda game, because I don't care then.

sinizuh
06-29-2002, 09:21 PM
it took me about a year to pass Chrono Trigger... maybe because i didn't play it for 9 months :rolleyes:

it also took me a long time to pass Mario 2.

Afro Aura
06-29-2002, 10:04 PM
I would say Morrowind.....as I've got rid of it the day after I had it
but really I think its Halo in legendry as I'm still working hard at it at the mo

hmmm I suppose I'm not really answering the question, I'll get back with you with that one

rocksback
06-29-2002, 10:46 PM
I would have to say Halo also. It took me a long time to beat.

spliffdUP
06-30-2002, 12:37 AM
I'd have to say Tetris. That games is impossibly hard when you reach the later levels.