PDA

View Full Version : Square sets FFXI LImits......

Highlite23
06-27-2002, 10:12 AM
"Square has reportedly set new gameplay limits in their online RPG Final Fantasy XI to ensure successful cooperation and provide an adequate challenge for experienced players. Specifically, players are unable to buildup their characters beyond level 50 in a designated job category. Thereby, players are encouraged to change jobs and essentially start over in order to continue their adventure. According to company representatives, the cap on level building has been instituted in order to encourage cooperation and provide a challenging gameplay experience for seasoned players. Square hopes to increase the level limit to 100 in the coming months by releasing downloadable scenarios with harder boss characters."

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/7790/

Dre
06-27-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
"Square has reportedly set new gameplay limits in their online RPG Final Fantasy XI to ensure successful cooperation and provide an adequate challenge for experienced players. Specifically, players are unable to buildup their characters beyond level 50 in a designated job category. Thereby, players are encouraged to change jobs and essentially start over in order to continue their adventure. According to company representatives, the cap on level building has been instituted in order to encourage cooperation and provide a challenging gameplay experience for seasoned players. Square hopes to increase the level limit to 100 in the coming months by releasing downloadable scenarios with harder boss characters."

http://www.xengamers.com/sections/news/7790/

SO.. umm... ya... umm... did I mistakenly wander into a PS2 forum?

No offense highlite but shouldn't this at least be in OT? It is afterall an xbox site and unfortunately Square isn't going to be coming to Xbox anytime soon :(

faceoff508
06-27-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Dre

SO.. umm... ya... umm... did I mistakenly wander into a PS2 forum?

No offense highlite but shouldn't this at least be in OT? It is afterall an xbox site and unfortunately Square isn't going to be coming to Xbox anytime soon :(

Dont cry Dre, we have Project Ego, Morrowind, and KOTOR and much more!!:p

Dre
06-27-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

Dont cry Dre, we have Project Ego, Morrowind, and KOTOR and much more!!:p

So true! I'm currently hooked on Morrowind. I just have to make sure I finally take the time to start doing the main quest before another RPG title comes out.