PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick and tired of it all.

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 11:12 AM
Say that's your problem, not mine.

But they were on XBA, I would do this:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/pf436c144de51ffbc3bfdcecbe83fefa4/fd9b7662.gif

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 11:14 AM
Oh yeah, I proved a PS2 fanboy (my friend) Xbox was better, I just showed him stats, and he took back his broken PS2 (broke it the day before, and was going to get a new ps2) and got a Xbox. Today, he owns Halo, Mx 2002, Rallisport, and James Bond: AUF.:)

tamim
06-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
I'm tired of being constantly criticized for owning an Xbox. I can't stand it anymore.

Everywhere I go, there's someone who HAS to throw those pathetic, un-true rumors at me. Here is a list of all I get when I ask people why they think Xbox sucks so much:

Its too big.

The controller is huge.

It overheats.

Microsoft sucks.

It's a PC.

PS2 has such better graphics.

The games suck.

Resident Evil is so technologically advanced that it can't be done on Xbox!

The list goes on and on...

And it could be just me, but whenever I actually DO find someone else who likes Xbox, they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. They'll say stuff like

"Xbox is so much better because it can burn DVDs and play MP3s!"

Dear God, the whole world is BRAINWASHED. Nobody has a clue what the hell is going on in the gaming industry and I'm constantly being bombarded with Fanboys. If you ask me, PS2 Fanboys are the worst

Trust me, there is nothing more annoying than KNOWING 100% that you're right, and having a DIE HARD PS2 Fanboy willing to risk his life to prove to you that PS2 is so much better, no matter what.

Any thoughts?

well, when i see its impossible to make them understand (when they are too dumb)....i just beat em up :D

OppiumNitrates
06-27-2002, 11:28 AM
LoL i know what u mean Moto just dont let it get to you man . . .

if someone wants to say that PS2 is the greatest system and always will be . . . thats fine

if someone wants to say that Xbox is a peice of trash and the worse console ever built . . . thats fine too

if someone wants to say that the PS2 has the best library of games on the market, but the other 2 current systems can out perform it. . . . thats also fine

if someone wants to say that Xbox is the best system created and untill Xbox2, it will be better then all other systems in every way . . . this is fine as well

. . . but when u say such things u let eveyone else know what u are

first case your an insecure PS2 fanboy (yes i agree prob the worst of all 3 fanboys)

second case your a PS2 or GCN fanboy . . .

case 3 is the true Gamer . . . a true game is defined by one who plays games, not consoles(i read that some where i think maybe in a sig) and while he/she might favor 1 console over another, still gives respect where it is due . . .

the last case is a Xbox fanboy . . .

so Moto just dont let it get to u brotha, when people cant back there statments with somthing concrete then they r prob not worth talkin to . . . .

Snoopy7548
06-27-2002, 11:40 AM
well, the xbox is better cause it can burn dvds. i burn alot of them. i just put a movie on a cdr, put it on my harddrive in the xbox, and burn a dvd. its really easy dude.:D :)

Spaztic
06-27-2002, 11:58 AM
breaking legs usually makes me feel better!

Knight
06-27-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
If you ask me, PS2 Fanboys are the worst

Any thoughts?

No nintendo fanboys are the worst they hate any thing that doesn't have the word nintendo printed on it!!

Xbox Owner
06-27-2002, 11:59 AM
lol, i break da arms!;)

JJaX
06-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Yeah i was at the mall and i started to talk to this EB employee. THen his co-worker starts rolling his eyes and crap when we started talking about Halo. THis fat mutha ****er was sittin there eating his ice cream getting chocolate all over the place and was pi55en me off.

Fat burglar: "I hate xbox, ps2 has all the games. All the xbox games suck"

JJaX: "You dont even like Halo?!"

Fat burglar: "I dont like FPS games"

JJaX: "Your a tool"

Keep in mind during all this he;s eating his damn ice cream, I just wanted to slap the fat from between his ears, choke him and spoon his eyes out

I dont know the point of me telling you this, But theres nothing worse than a ps2 fanboy. They base there opinions on lies and rumors.

Ninja Scroll
06-27-2002, 12:27 PM
I deel with this issue almost everyday believe it or not.
Actually I got this old head who lives where I beez, and we were on da Metro Subway going at it.
Dudes was like, with PoS2 you get DVD and do need to buy anything extra with da PS2, but with Xbox you have to pay for dis & dat, dis & dat.:rolleyes:
I was like "fool, your olny buying a $30.00 DVD remote while your cheap ass invites people over to watch movies and they say to you- D@mn homie, you use a videogame controller to play your DVD flicks? You cheap sucka!"
I was cuttin up on slim dawg while I had some peeps on da subway laughin at his monkey ass!:D
Man, I could go on and on about my videogame battles, but in da end we all know Ninja comes out on top like I do every XBA members chicks!:p ;) :p

As for the brainwashed people out their all you can do it show your wisdom and lay out da facts. If htey dont wanna hear it, then you know you school'ed dat ass!:)

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 12:48 PM
People are just stupid these days. Everything has to be a competition, and that started these rumors and then people are retarted enough to believe that the PS2 has an internal harddrive, and than the Xbox controller is gigantic. I find the XBox controller perfect size. I actually have somewhere to put my fungers instead of having them jumbled up on the tiny PS2 controller. But that's just me. Not everyone has the same size hands. Not everyone is braindead and believes that PS2 has better graphics...

If the PS2 and Gamecube are better than the Xbox, then why dont I hear people saying "I'd love to see the Xbox try to handle this!" "I'd love to see the Xbox try this!" Utter bullshyt. :rolleyes:

Magnum Blast
06-27-2002, 02:04 PM
This is the consiquence of games going mainstream. Sure they're now popular and many people are realising they're not just for kids but all the harcore gamers are being drowned in a sea of idiots.

Slacker
06-27-2002, 02:37 PM
This is the consiquence of games going mainstream. Sure they're now popular and many people are realising they're not just for kids but all the harcore gamers are being drowned in a sea of idiots.

I couldn't agree more, ................but I have always considered Gaming to be sorta Mainstream , but not as much as it is now,

BigGamer X
06-27-2002, 04:54 PM
Howdy all!:) I am from teamxbox, I saw your forum's a little while ago and thought they were cool too. I have decided to join, and belong to both site's. (they both rock) This topic is one of the reason's I came here, I get sick of going to other general purpose site's and arguing with all of the idiot's. It's nice to come to a site where most people (troll's excluded :confused: ) can talk about xbox and it's game's in an intelligent manner. (btw I am 1withxbox over there if any of you double time it like me;) )

BigGamer X
06-27-2002, 05:02 PM
Thank's for the welcome! Well, I look at both site's equally now. The other one is larger, but this one is still very big, and has excellent content. I will actually probably be here more now because it is new, I like to explore. Actually, I just made it my homepage:)

ryan123
06-27-2002, 05:25 PM
I've only come across a couple of idiots. These kids were talking at school about xbox and ps2 and they said they hated the xbox controller cuz its too big but they did say that xbox has some cool games that have good graphics. Then this dumb fat kid said that xbox sucks cuz its made by americans and americans can't make video games only japanese people can. I was like shut up dumba**. Two of my friends have PS2's and I only have a xbox but they haven't ever said anything bad about it. I've gone and played their ps2's and they come over to play my xbox and we just have fun playing games we could careless about which one is better.

Caliadar
06-27-2002, 06:20 PM
I converted all my friends the easiest way possible. Invited them over for a halo multiplayer party. Goodbye PS2's, Hello Xbox's!

POD13259
06-27-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by ryan123
Two of my friends have PS2's and I only have a xbox but they haven't ever said anything bad about it. I've gone and played their ps2's and they come over to play my xbox and we just have fun playing games we could careless about which one is better.

That's the way gaming should be, but unfortunately, with all these fanboys clogging up the system, one can find it difficult to know what the true meaning of gaming really is anymore.

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 06:55 PM
People at TXB can be real immature ássholes...not all, but some people...

xboxmaster2002
06-27-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Caliadar
I converted all my friends the easiest way possible. Invited them over for a halo multiplayer party. Goodbye PS2's, Hello Xbox's!

thats what happened when i had one like half the people there got one if they didnt have one that is the best way.

DIGITAL
06-27-2002, 07:17 PM
im allso sick of hearing my friends with ps2 make fun of me for buying an xbox ,but i just laugh it off cause im very happy with my xbox ,i actually got me back into video games ,i owned a playstation which i never played an a dreamcast which i would play once in a while but i would mustly use for a divix player ,i usally just tell the fanboys to go F themselves.:o

POD13259
06-27-2002, 07:39 PM
You know that that's what they do when they're not dissing other people, right?

GokuX
06-27-2002, 08:25 PM
I don't mind if people dislike it, but I think it's lame when they hope for its demise. I mean we're all consumers whether you buy PS2, GC, Xbox, or whatever else is out there and more money going into the economy and more competition helps us all out in some way or another. Hence, the great price drops on all the systems.

Nerrad529
06-27-2002, 08:31 PM
A'lot of my friends are the same way but they never played the xbox. The ones that have come over and played most of them said the xbox is better. Some of them are about to buy an xbox.

POD13259
06-27-2002, 08:35 PM
I'm very happy that all the systems lowered their prices, which means that I only need about $100 more to get GameCube, to complete the gaming triangle! :D

Hugh_Jass
06-27-2002, 09:42 PM
Why would you care what anyone else thinks about your XBOX? If you enjoy it, you made a good purchasing decision. End of story.

Integra Man
06-27-2002, 10:45 PM
you reach the point where u dont care and they say so much stupid stuff that you dont care anymore. ur just making ur self get a headache. but ya i know all my friends are like i have ps2. and then im like ya and thats why u dont have friends. say something like that. lol. :)

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 10:53 PM
My friend, who was so devoted to PS2, played Morrowind one day and said as soon as he gets a job and some money, he's getting an Xbox, along with Morrowind and Halo.

Adema
06-27-2002, 11:22 PM
What gets me mad more than anything is the people who haven't played a system and say it sucks. Half the people who say this or that system sucks base their opinions on what they hear from other people. I used to say the Gamecube blows but then I played it and it ain't all that bad. I'm just saying try something before you talk **** about it.