PDA

View Full Version : Come see the light

Heat
10-22-2001, 12:59 PM
The light is saying Xbox sucks, billy boy sucks and you all suck .. oh yeah ps2 rules

Supperdog
10-22-2001, 04:23 PM
**** off troll. i declare a flame war, *****. why does xbox suck? why is ps2 better? aah you're just too stupid to realize how wrong you are, trollboy. plus, smart guy, why the **** did you go thru all the trouble to register for an XBOX forum? just to get your sorry 11 year old *** deep fried? just go away...we dont like you, we dont want you, we dont need you. *****.

HeadShot
10-23-2001, 01:29 AM
The only thing seeing the light is ps2. Because after the XBOX comes out the ps2 will DIE..........:D

eman
10-23-2001, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
**** off troll. i declare a flame war, *****. why does xbox suck? why is ps2 better? aah you're just too stupid to realize how wrong you are, trollboy. plus, smart guy, why the **** did you go thru all the trouble to register for an XBOX forum? just to get your sorry 11 year old *** deep fried? just go away...we dont like you, we dont want you, we dont need you. *****.

the troll is my sweet grandma,im much more ugly,
i registered to xbox forum because theres more negative
things to say about the xbox than there is about ps2.
and about declaring war the xbox will kill it self.

ThomasHun
10-23-2001, 08:48 AM
I heard the gamecube comes with a rectal thermometer:o

eman
10-23-2001, 09:29 AM
i think the gamecube will do ok because of its diffrent
design,being small compact with with the disk to macth,the controller is amazing,and beleave it or not so are the games
visuals.i saw this baby in action.it rocks its going to be
a great year.save now spend later.

l Maximus l
10-23-2001, 12:00 PM
The only people that bash the XBox are the people who were impatient and couldn't wait for such a bad ass console and were caught up in the fad of purchasing the PS2. PS2 gamers typically hold contention towards the XBox because it is much more powerful...it's simply a demonstration of insecurity. I can only feel sorry for them. I suppose mommy won't buy them an XBox because they have a cute wittle G a y s t a t i o n ;)

Supperdog
10-23-2001, 04:38 PM
yeah i bet you are ugly. anyway, do you LIKE getting flamed? or are you an immature, instigating little shiz. (i vote for the latter)

Rancey
10-23-2001, 04:49 PM
I have seen the light already, and the light is green :D

Tenacious D
10-23-2001, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ThomasHun
I heard the gamecube comes with a rectal thermometer:o

No it comes with a special edition pokemon rectal thermometer.