PDA

View Full Version : Principal Quest and Bosses in Morrowind

Shadow20002
06-27-2002, 03:32 PM
I'm asking all the time i played Morrowind. Is there are principal quest that you must to do ? In the game, you choose any kind of mini-quests you want, but there are soo many of them. And when you know you will finish the game ? Another thing about it: the bosses. Anyone has encount already a boss ?

Dre
06-27-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I'm asking all the time i played Morrowind. Is there are principal quest that you must to do ? In the game, you choose any kind of mini-quests you want, but there are soo many of them. And when you know you will finish the game ? Another thing about it: the bosses. Anyone has encount already a boss ?

In morrowind you never "have" to do anything. You can play the game forever without ever even doing 1 quest in the main quest.

The main quest is the blades stuff. You know when you start off and recieve a package to deliver? Well, the dude you deliver your package too gives you quests and stuff.. this is the main storyline as it will teach you about who you are, etc.

The game itself never finishes, however I imagine that the main quest must have some major stuff to it. I dunno though.. not even close to finishing the main quests.

Bosses... I don't think there are bosses in this game. You will encounter necromancers, barbarian chieftains, etc.. I guess you could call those guys bosses.. I dunno. A dremora Lord puts up a good fight :)

Shadow20002
06-28-2002, 03:09 PM
Hein ? If is in that way....you could get boring after a while. When you are on top of the level, get a very good armor, have a extra money so...what to do next ? Just trying yourself to get quests does'nt make sense of gameplay. I want something about story. Another thing, there cut-scenes or cinematics you can see ? The intro was lack in my way.

Tkf5000
06-28-2002, 03:50 PM
No. Dermora Lords and and Dremoras are no bosses. Ther bosses are dagoths. they are transmiting the dream waves and craeating sleepers and dreamers. Dagoth Ur is the leader of them all and lader of the ash vampires so u can say that dagoth [blank] are bosses and agoth Ur is the leader of the dagoths which control the dream waves and create the sleeprs and dreamers and lthey are leader of the ash vampires. they are the people causing blight disease which turns animals evil.

Plewis
07-09-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
No. Dermora Lords and and Dremoras are no bosses. Ther bosses are dagoths. they are transmiting the dream waves and craeating sleepers and dreamers. Dagoth Ur is the leader of them all and lader of the ash vampires so u can say that dagoth [blank] are bosses and agoth Ur is the leader of the dagoths which control the dream waves and create the sleeprs and dreamers and lthey are leader of the ash vampires. they are the people causing blight disease which turns animals evil.

I just had a weird dream. Does that mean Im crazy, or they are directing me towards the main quest or what? Thanks for the help

SlightlySycho
07-09-2002, 10:06 PM
As you progress through the main quest, you will have about half a dozen dreams. People will also start stopping you on the street, saying that they're Sleepers.

*SPOILER comin'* [possibly]
I just beat Dagoth Ur this afternoon.:D Took me a couple of minutes just to figure out how to kill him. But the final sequence was pretty cool. Now it's time to become Head Councilmember of House Redoran.
:)

Tkf5000
07-10-2002, 09:02 AM
if you turn into a vampire u have dreams ever time u sleep. actually they are nightmares.