PDA

View Full Version : Who's pumped for Enclave?

Dar
06-27-2002, 04:00 PM
I can't wait to kill kill kill. This game looks like its gonna kick some major ass. Plus its got some of the sweetest graphics to date. Who else can't wait for this game?

Knight
06-27-2002, 04:36 PM
Not Me!!

wweomaniac
06-27-2002, 05:46 PM
Not me!! Its coming out on all consoles, and its going to fail on all consoles. It has such a cool title, but the game wont live up to it. I'm predicitng very bad sales. I saw a video of it at ign.com and the ai looks so dumb. Appearantly, all you hafta do if walk backwards from the enemy and they can't hit you. Walk backwards, shoot, walk backwards, shoot.

Caliadar
06-27-2002, 06:17 PM
I dunno, it looks pretty cool, but its coming out around the same time as Buffy. Buffy looks a lot better to me, and I will probably get that over Enclave.

Nato King
06-27-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Caliadar
I dunno, it looks pretty cool, but its coming out around the same time as Buffy. Buffy looks a lot better to me, and I will probably get that over Enclave.

I don't know if I am pumped or not because I really don't know a lot about this game yet. I am waiting a little longer until more information comes out about this game. Right now I don't see me buying this game anytime soon.:)

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Not me!! Its coming out on all consoles, and its going to fail on all consoles. It has such a cool title, but the game wont live up to it. I'm predicitng very bad sales. I saw a video of it at ign.com and the ai looks so dumb. Appearantly, all you hafta do if walk backwards from the enemy and they can't hit you. Walk backwards, shoot, walk backwards, shoot.

I was looking forward to this game since last year when I first hear about it.

It is NOT coming to all consoles...it has only been confirmed for the Xbox. The ad's say so, Starbreeze employee's said so in interviews...I dont know why you people believe such bullshyt.

The AI is not dumb. Certain monsters can be slower than others. All you have to do in Morrowind to kill scribs is walk backwayrd and shoot a crossbow...cant do that with every monster...heck, you cant do that with hardly any monsters, so lets just judge the entire game that we havent even played on one 30 second video clip...that's real mature. :rolleyes: :mad:

Caliadar
06-27-2002, 06:58 PM
Starbreeze said its coming to all the consoles, head over to their official forum at TXB and ask them yourself if you dont believe me.

The thing is, the version of Enclave we are getting was built from the ground up as an xbox game. Any ports that are done, are NOT being done by starbreeze themselves, instead another company is doing the ports while Starbreeze will presumably start work on their next game.

dave_m123
06-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Funny in there latest TXB interview on the main website they say its not currently in development for any other console but it may be ported later.

xboxmaster2002
06-27-2002, 07:13 PM
im not pumped about this game at all. there are better games coming out like project ego, splinter cell, unreal champioship, and just about every other online game just to name a few

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
im not pumped about this game at all. there are better games coming out like project ego, splinter cell, unreal champioship, and just about every other online game just to name a few

Those games are good, I think that Enclave will be just as good, if not better...and it ships 7/30...which is alot sooner than the other games u mentioned.

dave_m123
06-27-2002, 07:29 PM
12/7 for the UK
or 7/12 for american style dates lol :D

Brevity
06-27-2002, 07:41 PM
Oh ya I think this game is going to rock I got my preorder in right now.

xboxmaster2002
06-27-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Those games are good, I think that Enclave will be just as good, if not better...and it ships 7/30...which is alot sooner than the other games u mentioned.

yeah but then theres bruce lee, buffy and crazy taxi 3that are gonna be good and they come out the same month...bruce lee in like a week.

Hugh_Jass
06-27-2002, 09:38 PM
Enclave looks like a must-have title. However, it may just be a pretty face.

Brevity
06-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Enclave looks like a must-have title. However, it may just be a pretty face.
Like you, muhuhahass pretty pretty,

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 11:02 PM
I played the crazy taxi demo on the oxm disk...I was not impressed one single bit. Bruce lee will get boring too quick unless there is a little replay value...and the Buffy game dosent really interest me...