PDA

View Full Version : Selling expensive stuff

Koopa
06-27-2002, 04:07 PM
i know this has been asked before but i forgot the answer and cant find the thread....so where's the best place to sell stuff thats worth +10k gp?

the person with the most money that i know of is that scamp in caldera with 5k...but i've got an ebony helm (15k), glass greaves (25k ithink), and a glass curiass( way too many K to remember) and i dunno where to sell them to..

Dre
06-27-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Koopa
i know this has been asked before but i forgot the answer and cant find the thread....so where's the best place to sell stuff thats worth +10k gp?

the person with the most money that i know of is that scamp in caldera with 5k...but i've got an ebony helm (15k), glass greaves (25k ithink), and a glass curiass( way too many K to remember) and i dunno where to sell them to..

If you sell something worth 10k to the scamp, grab something worth 5k from his inventory to balance things out. sleep for 24 hours (i recommend disabling the auto-save on sleep option in the options menu) and sell him back whatever you took to even things out.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat!

Oh, and I still haven't found anyone better than the Caldera 5k guy.

Koopa
06-27-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Dre

If you sell something worth 10k to the scamp, grab something worth 5k from his inventory to balance things out. sleep for 24 hours (i recommend disabling the auto-save on sleep option in the options menu) and sell him back whatever you took to even things out.

Rinse. Lather. Repeat!

Oh, and I still haven't found anyone better than the Caldera 5k guy.

heeeey thats a really good idea! i never thought of that! you're a genius:D

h2ok9gbh
06-29-2002, 03:24 AM
anyone know where the talking mud crab with 10,000gld is?
On other forums thay say he is SE of Vivec on one of the islands.
anybody found him?

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by h2ok9gbh
anyone know where the talking mud crab with 10,000gld is?
On other forums thay say he is SE of Vivec on one of the islands.
anybody found him?

yeah im pretty sure thats total bs and if its not then woah

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

yeah im pretty sure thats total bs and if its not then woah I dunno, the Guide Book has it in there. I don't think the Guide Book would lie.

Jack's Colon
06-29-2002, 11:18 PM
The Guide Book doesn't lie. The Drunk Talking Mudcrab Merchant is a big help. Take the bridge off of the Telvanni cantana and head due east. tilt North a little bit; you're looking for the Dwemer stronghold Mzahnch. The Shipwreck is too far south; the Daedric Shrine is too far north. Once you find Mzahnch, go to the island ESE of it. And be careful not to kill him...

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 11:25 PM
so its an actual mudcrab hehe how sweet is that:D

RudedogX
07-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Yeah, the crab is all by himself on the island. I found him last night. He won't attack you, he'll just move around. If you see the Dwemer ruins, the island is litarely right next to it. He's surrounded by rocks, and the only area that is not on his island is the one facing the ruins. He's pretty damn hilarious too. Drunk a$$ mofo!

AmpedRider
07-01-2002, 10:27 AM
I think mudd crab maybe