PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Shield

Siner
06-27-2002, 10:53 PM
Would like to know what shield holds the most enchantments and where can I get it..thanks

EHWfedPres
06-27-2002, 11:28 PM
I think the most expensive shield I have is a Daedric shield...

Siner
06-28-2002, 06:42 AM
wheree did you get it?

RudedogX
06-28-2002, 08:32 AM
You get a daedric shield at the Dren plantation. If you're looking for the best shield...i'd say it's in Ibar-Dad.

***Spoilers***

The shield is a kickass shield (I forget what it's called), but you have to go use levitation to get up through a hole in the wall. After that, you'll have to swim through a cave until you get to another cavern. Better have a lot of breath, otherwise, say g'night. Once on the other side, you'll come to a room that has two dremora's. After you kill them, unlock the door. Inside, there is a golden saint waiting for you, along with 8 silver daggers worth 100 each, though each time you pull one out, you have an ancestor ghost attacking you. Finally, if you look over the corpse about 10 feet above, is the shield. It cures 50-100 points of health each time it is used. This one is definetly hard to get, and I just used recall to get out, but damn, it's worth it!

Siner
06-29-2002, 08:48 AM
I have a Daedric shiled, but i've seen in different places about a Daedic Tower Shield that holds 225 enchantments. The Daedric Sield I have holds no where near that many enchantments..where can I get this Daedric Tower Shield

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:32 AM
Yeah, Daedric Tower shield holds 225 enchantments. Thats the best one out there...but very hard to find.