PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful new Project Ego Screenshot!

JADE8704
06-28-2002, 01:27 PM
Hey fellas! Anyways, remember the screenshot I was telling you guys about? (the one held at planetxbox/projectego.com) Here's what they have on the website...

The result came in a while ago and now the screenshot has been taken. The winner was Edgar (aka JADE8704) whose idea for the screenshot was modified slightly by BBB (to make the screenshot possible) and now looks like this:

Our Hero as an adult, sitting underneath a tree during a sunset, reminicing about his childhood. He'd be sitting on top of a grassy hill, with mountains [and trees] in the distance, while the sun is setting.

Thanks go to Jules, Ian and Dean at BBB for providing and allowing us to have the shot and for setting it up. Thanks also go to Jonathan who has helped throughout and acted as a link to BBB.

http://www.planetxbox.com/projectego/images/screenshots/screen_45large.jpg

DrUnKtAnK
06-28-2002, 01:38 PM
Thanks jade, interesting post. This game is going to ROCK!

Dre
06-28-2002, 01:43 PM
Wow. Wow Wow. Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this game looks cooler and cooler and cooler every time something new having to do with it comes out

Mercury
06-28-2002, 01:48 PM
Not bad. He is looking different every time.

wweomaniac
06-28-2002, 02:01 PM
Hey, do you mind if I make a sig out of that?

JADE8704
06-28-2002, 02:03 PM
sure, go ahead! :)

FpS_PhReeK
06-28-2002, 02:13 PM
Every screen I have seen has been purty but I have a question...

Is this a farming game or what? I mean ever screen has some dude lookin all chill standing next to some nicely rendered plants and trees... I don't get it. Is there any action in this game?

wweomaniac
06-28-2002, 02:28 PM
Yes, I finally finished. It took me a few ten minutes, but I did it!

http://members.rogers.com/anthony_i/mainpics/sig10.jpg

(¯`·._)
06-28-2002, 04:38 PM
i guess u didnt see the trailer they showed at e3 of project ego

it blew my mind. but it can be action or it can be whatever you want it to be, thats what their fear was is that it was too open ended, there are barely any guidlines to do what...

cityson
06-28-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Wow. Wow Wow. Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this game looks cooler and cooler and cooler every time something new having to do with it comes out

Just like SegaGT 2002's screens.....

Xbox Masta 4
06-28-2002, 05:35 PM
Sweet! Ok someone says the dude looks different all the time, well that can be true because they age! Unless you mean getting better and better, which I could agree totally!:D :)

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by (¯`·._)
it blew my mind. but it can be action or it can be whatever you want it to be, thats what their fear was is that it was too open ended, there are barely any guidlines to do what...

i hope there is at least a plot to drive the game forward, sort of like Morrowind.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 03:59 PM
How did you cut out the tree and grass so good in your sig?

GokuX
06-30-2002, 02:19 AM
Well I'm not an RPGer myself, but I'm most likely gonna be picking this fool up if most of yalls get it first and say that it rocks.

Psychotic Bat
06-30-2002, 05:44 PM
It has a great story (I've been told by numerous testers), and there is action. Frying pan-thumpin', rubber chicken-wackin' action.