PDA

View Full Version : i just got morrowind

VeNoMiZA
06-28-2002, 02:18 PM
yupo i just got it im late i know but hey at least i got itlol.i got for my birthday and its a okay.......gaem...i would say..i expected to create my own custom character and dress him and make him look big or small like phantasy star did only better..im very dissapointed because of this but it's a ok game.i got kicked out of the thieve guild because i robbed a thieve...i got beef with the council club in balmora.they are trying to kill me...for the reason i killed the manor guy and that was that guy's patron or somthin....lol.its funny but dam this game couldve been better.i expected high assss graphics on character detail but heres non and the characters dont look raw at all they look like ***s to me..i dont know to keep it or return it....

JJaX
06-28-2002, 02:59 PM
Well if you wanna customize how he looks you gotta go find armor, clothes, gear etc.......

E-Xbox
06-29-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Well if you wanna customize how he looks you gotta go find armor, clothes, gear etc.......
exactly...
my guy is pimped out in all extravagant *****

peace

Nas
07-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

exactly...
my guy is pimped out in all extravagant *****

peace

hell yeah, my guy is bling blinging in is all enchated outfit :)(hahaha since u know how that shizzle shines, hahaha)

SMARTGAMER69
07-03-2002, 12:47 AM
I rented the game from Maddgames.com and I’m happy I did it would have been a waste of time for me I didn’t like it when I started playing.