PDA

View Full Version : New NFL2k3 Screens courtesy of Operation Sports!!

LBzrule
06-28-2002, 07:47 PM
Check them out dudes and If you are a member of IGN, they answered an entire slew of questions concerning the game in a thread on their boards.

http://www.operationsports.com/ReviewVault/reviews.asp?game=nfl2k3xbox

With all three titles sounded great, August seems so far away for me. Ohh yeah I will play them all :D

Jackie's Man
06-30-2002, 02:16 AM
Sweet Dude thanks for the pics This game iz gonna kick azz all though i havent played nfl 2k 1 yet but im planing on buying this one thanks for the pics!

robnyack
07-05-2002, 10:13 AM
it looks a little "cartoony" doesn't it?

BDog231
07-05-2002, 11:53 PM
All football game's are sh*t compared to Madden. Segas 2K series is for people who dont respect football for what it really is.

Bakeman
07-05-2002, 11:58 PM
oh yes because in real life when you run up the middle between your guard and center you always get stuck between then running in place standing straight up.

Until madden fixes that.. that game can go jump off a cliff

That bugged the crap out of me ALL THE WAY up to 2002, then I tried NFL 2k2.. and to my amazement I ran up the middle and my guy bounced off the guard and slipped right through the hole and got tackled for like a 3 maybe 4 yard gain and my jar dropped! I didn't think it was possible because in like 10 madden football games I would always get stuck running upright stuck between the two guys waiting to get hammered