PDA

View Full Version : got some new games today

joenofb
06-28-2002, 09:05 PM
today was payday so i went and picked up World Series Baseball, Morrowind, and Tetris Worlds. hell yeah.

NOFB

Alien
06-28-2002, 09:08 PM
You should change your sig if you have Morrowind. :)

wweomaniac
06-28-2002, 09:16 PM
why tetris?

VAN
06-28-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
why tetris?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say....

Perhaps he WANTED it?

I know, novel concept, eh? Want game, buy game. Spooky.

I'm gonna pick up Tetris soon as well. Those games never cease to be fun. Addictive, no-frills gaming at its finest.

silvertrace
06-28-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA

I'm gonna pick up Tetris soon as well. Those games never cease to be fun. Addictive, no-frills gaming at its finest.

tetris is a game only us "older" gamers can appreciate, i remember trying to get the big rocket ship in tetris back in the 8-bit days................

wweomaniac
06-28-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA
Perhaps he WANTED it?
I'll believe it when I hear it.

Hugh_Jass
06-28-2002, 10:50 PM
I picked up Outlaw Golf today. Yes, I finally had to remove Morrowind from my XBOX but it's only temporary, I assure you.

joenofb
06-28-2002, 10:54 PM
YES I WANTED IT! does that make me an old gamer? i'm only 20. anyways, i did update the sig and i like tetris (and it was only $20) plus my girlfriend likes tetris and she's obsessed with Tony Hawk. Later, tetris is badass. NOFB

Sargent_Ryan
06-28-2002, 10:58 PM
Here is something about wsb that you will probably be asking later since it seems like everyone asks it. When you want to hit the cutoff press a differant base while the ball is in the air and it will go to the cut off. Everyone seems to be always asking that. It is a good game also.

mrmp3
06-28-2002, 10:58 PM
I got a question bout Tetris World. If you've played the N64 version, is the 4 player mode like it at all? I loved playing Hot Potato and dumping my blocks on other people. I also heard you race to have a completely empty column instead of last person to survive. Is this the only mode u can do? Just a couple questions cause I love the original Tetris and the N64 version. Signing off..

Young_Fledgling
06-28-2002, 11:09 PM
ya my dad finally gave me a bank card for my account... but i do not wanna spend it because it will disappear to quickly!

Afro Aura
06-29-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by silvertrace

tetris is a game only us "older" gamers can appreciate, i remember trying to get the big rocket ship in tetris back in the 8-bit days................
I agree Tetris is a great game I hope it's online
ah I remember the days playing Tetris the first time on an arcade machine in London against my friend.....

The fights we started in the arcade, getting thrown out still fighting in the streets and the black eyes and bruises we has for the week ah they were happy days:D

rocksback
06-29-2002, 10:54 PM
Tetris is a classic. But with your next check I'd get outlaw golf even if you don't golf this is an awesome game.

Afro Aura
06-29-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by rocksback
Tetris is a classic. But with your next check I'd get outlaw golf even if you don't golf this is an awesome game.
Yeah I've got that game it is a great laugh and it's damn hard too

Gamegirl
07-01-2002, 02:41 AM
I want Britney's dance beat:)

Spaztic
07-01-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Gamegirl
I want Britney's dance beat:)

LOL....EGM gave this game a 3.1 saying that it only has 5 songs and that the game only lasts about 30 mins from start to finish w/ no replay value at all!