PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Bits of Info I heard today...

gula
06-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Reading through the IGN Xtra thing about Enclave...

With no multi how is the replay?
Answer: In this version there is no multiplayer, but there is supposed to be in the final. But replay value is stated above.

Question: Didn't they take multiplayer out of the game?

And I was watching Extended Play before, this was one about 3 shows after E3. And they were reviewing the PC version of GTA3. And he said this...

There is an Xbox version in the progress, but won't be out for a little while.

Question: But isn't this game excusive to Sony for another 4-5 years?

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:14 AM
For Enclave, the interview was taken when? The entire game was probably not complete then, so perhaps they were saying that in the final Xbox release that Multiplayer will be added...and it dámn well better be or we'll have one mighty pìssed off person. :mad:

For GTA3...I just watched Extended Play at 10, but missed the very beginning, i caught from Soldier of Fortune to the end...but GTA3 on Xbox is total bullshyt right now.

Snoopy7548
06-29-2002, 12:32 PM
yea, i saw that too. hes so stupid.

gula
06-29-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
For Enclave, the interview was taken when? The entire game was probably not complete then, so perhaps they were saying that in the final Xbox release that Multiplayer will be added...and it dámn well better be or we'll have one mighty pìssed off person. :mad:

For GTA3...I just watched Extended Play at 10, but missed the very beginning, i caught from Soldier of Fortune to the end...but GTA3 on Xbox is total bullshyt right now.

The Enclave thing was taken on....6/21.

Its the Xtra Time.

E-Xbox
06-29-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
yea, i saw that too. hes so stupid.
yea i know...
it was an old episode im pretty sure..
cuz ive seen it before..
peace

gula
06-29-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by E-Xbox

yea i know...
it was an old episode im pretty sure..
cuz ive seen it before..
peace

Well doesn't look like you read everything. I said before...

And I was watching Extended Play before, this was one about 3 shows after E3.