PDA

View Full Version : Hahah Commercial.

heartsxcarved
06-29-2002, 12:27 AM
Hahahaha, i dont think this has been mentioned before, but i just saw the XBOX commercial where the guy gets the skateboard stuck up his ass. Oh man i was laughing so hard.

thAshAdyOne
06-29-2002, 12:50 AM
..........ooook

Xbox Owner
06-29-2002, 09:43 AM
..its the contest commercial

khaos2005
06-29-2002, 11:31 AM
Comedy Central has tons of Xbox commercials, along with other consoles too. But I see tons of them on there.

Jackie's Man
06-30-2002, 01:57 AM
I didnt think it wuz that funny i thougth it wuz more stupid then funny so ha

Nato King
06-30-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by heartsxcarved
Hahahaha, i dont think this has been mentioned before, but i just saw the XBOX commercial where the guy gets the skateboard stuck up his ass. Oh man i was laughing so hard.

Hey heartsxcarved I don't care what anybody else says I really thought that commercial was very funny. I was going to post a thread about it but I just didn't get around to do it.:)

spliffdUP
07-01-2002, 01:31 AM
It was funny the first few times they showed it but it got old cause they showed it too much like that new Halo commercial and Bloodwake. God I hate that Bloodwake commercial they showed it so many times and the game licks balls. I remember for about a month it was the only Xbox commercial they showed and sometimes it would even come on twice during one commercial break.

silvertrace
07-01-2002, 01:35 AM
yeah the commercials for xbox are decent but the funniest are for GBA.......

u ever seen the one where the kid has his drink stolen by a bully and he thinks a moment, then a directional pad pops on the screen and it does the motion for a move and u see.......

Directional Pad + A + B , then the bully is laying on the ground

no matter what u think, that was funny:D