PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite thing to kill?

h2ok9gbh
06-29-2002, 04:17 AM
I like killing the women shopkeepers!!! : p

I build up their response to me to 100/100 then I sneak up behind them and stab them once.

I let them attack me for a while, buiding up my block skills, then I kill them and leave them lying in their underwear on the floor.

I place a keepsake from each one of my girls on my bed at home.

Did I mention that my character's class is
Serial Killer

Plewis
06-29-2002, 08:02 AM
ok, I think you should stop playing the game and see a phsycologist... cause ur crazy;)

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 08:09 AM
I like killing things that I really hate, just so I get to see them die.

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:02 AM
I like seeing Nix Hounds die....I hunt those things...then collect the Hound Meat in a shelf on my house...just like I collect Alit Hides...

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 11:21 AM
ha, I hunt Daedra Lords and Golden Saints. My character is such a badáss. level 55 will do that to you. :cool:

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 11:42 AM
I like killing those foolish guards that try to attack me, especially Ordinators, they have lots of loot.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 11:51 AM
haha, yeah, ordinators are awesome for looting and selling their armor to the creeper. :cool:

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
ha, I hunt Daedra Lords and Golden Saints. My character is such a badáss. level 55 will do that to you. :cool: I'm only level 15...with a Glass Armor rating of around 80, and I use a Silver Viperblade, a Dwemer Jinksword, and a little Glass Dagger that does a nasty little shock damage. Usually I attack first with the Jinksword, then follow up hacking with the Viperblade, and then finish them off with the Dagger. So they are Paralyzed, then Poisoned, and then finally Shocked. :D

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 10:20 PM
i like killing anything that i can kill

but i like mostly killing those midget those mini goblins i think scamps

Koopa
06-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by h2ok9gbh
I like killing the women shopkeepers!!! : p

I build up their response to me to 100/100 then I sneak up behind them and stab them once.

I let them attack me for a while, buiding up my block skills, then I kill them and leave them lying in their underwear on the floor.

I place a keepsake from each one of my girls on my bed at home.

Did I mention that my character's class is
Serial Killer

see video games keep kids like you from becoming real serial killers...:D

monkeyman
06-30-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Koopa

see video games keep kids like you from becoming real serial killers...:D

lmao he'll probably see that and track you down and then god know what he'll do to you

muhahahahahaha

j/k

davidx
07-01-2002, 05:42 AM
Yo h2ok9,

You crazy dog! I love it. I thought I wuz the only one going a little crzay in the game (I make sure my 'apartment' is nice & organized before I leave--hate loosing stuff)

What city are these Ordinators in? Am I not far enough?

Who do I like to kill? Everybody. I'll taunt, then kill, anyone. City of Sednya (sp?) is littered with dead bodies. Even some guards are laying around.

X :cool:

CharlieHustle
07-01-2002, 11:25 AM
Those damn fish, they are so annoying when i have to swim a long distance. So, i get to shore, and then i kill em all.

HamsterKing
07-01-2002, 11:29 AM
Being a mage, I like to kill warriors from the air :)

Nas
07-01-2002, 11:32 AM
i HATE those stupid Cliff Racers....they see me from 10 f*****g miles away and they make the most annoying sound and then i just have to tax dat azz. dang, i can't wait to get all leveled up like you guys are! I'm only level 9:( but i'm gettin there!