PDA

View Full Version : A Few Morrowind Questions

Skarp
06-29-2002, 06:34 AM
1) Can you practice skills (by means of buying them) past around level 50?

2) I soultrapped some saints and I wanted to make a constant restore health item and a constant restore fatique item. What spells do I chant the item with?

3) Where is the key to free the slaves in Dren's Manor? (That is on Dren's Plantation right?) Where are the people in the manor that have the expensive weapons?

Shade
Lvl 24: Nightshade
High Elf / Mutt (All skills above 50)
Full set of Glass Armor and Daedric Dai-Katanna

khaos2005
06-29-2002, 11:27 AM
For question 3, I think I know. There are 6 shacks somewhere near Dren's villa. Just look around, you'll see the 6. They are set up like this:

0x.......0

Where the x is, in one of the corner shacks (in the north, I think), is a shack with a girl in it. She has a slave key. I forget her name offhand, but just search for her and you'll see.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Im level 55. So you can go past level 50.

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 11:38 AM
Drens key is in the storage building with a guy standing in front of a desk(Orc?), the key is just sitting there. There is multiple people carrying the key also.

AppoX
06-29-2002, 12:12 PM
2. u enchant them with a restore health, and restore fatigue spells. u need to know these spells (the strength of the spell u know doesn't matter when it comes to enchanting, 1 restore health is the same as another). bad explinations but thats it. =P

06-29-2002, 12:27 PM
The guy that's walking around in the pasture with the bull nechs has the slave key.

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Im level 55. So you can go past level 50.

the question was can you get trained past level 50, not if you can go past level 50. I don't really know, I know you can't get trained in a skill once that particular skill gets past a certain level, i'm just not sure what that level is. I haven't had much time to play it, so I'm not that far.

Alien
06-29-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

the question was can you get trained past level 50, not if you can go past level 50. I don't really know, I know you can't get trained in a skill once that particular skill gets past a certain level, i'm just not sure what that level is. I haven't had much time to play it, so I'm not that far. Yes, you can get trained past level 50. By the Secret Masters I think. Becasue the Security Master in Balmora, trained me up to like a level 62 in Security. Lots of gold, but well worth it.

Skarp
06-29-2002, 01:33 PM
Any of you know exactly where that woman with the blinding boots are north west of caldera? I found a witch and killed her, but she didn't have the boots...

Jack's Colon
06-29-2002, 11:24 PM
The Game Guide has a full list of all the secret masters... I reached level 64 before my system lost my saved file... luckily I had a backup, but I'm badck down to lvl 50 or so... still with 1`00 Acrobatics and Athletics though! Run fast, jump far... funfunfun...

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 11:33 PM
for question #1 yes you can go past lvl 50 cause im lvl 100 in acrobatics and over 50 that i know of in the rest