PDA

View Full Version : Why does Sega...

faceoff508
06-29-2002, 09:57 AM
Why does Sega still suport the Xbox when it has not had any hits!! JSRF was a loss for them, Gunvaraile(sp) is not doing any good!! So why does it still keep making games for the Xbox. Sega will be giving the xbox 15 games, the PS2 42 games, and the GC 20 games. I think after Crazy Taxi 3 flops then they will stop supporting the xbox!!

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:08 AM
Haha, oh well.

Gunvalkyrie is a great game...but has God-aweful controls (invert, yuck), and little to no replay value.

faceoff508
06-29-2002, 10:14 AM
But I have to give it Sega, cause its making Panzer Draggon only on Xbox, and on the Nintendo forums a lot of people were saying that they are buying an Xbox just so they can buy it!! This is the only game that might sell a lot of copies!!

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:16 AM
Dont forget Sega makes several sports games that have a fairly large fanbase...

GRAVEDIGGER
06-29-2002, 10:31 AM
Yea thats true, Sega's 2K2 series has a huge following, its right up there with madden and they have the best baskeball series i've ever played, also Panzer Dragoon Orta is on its way so they have a few titles to boost sales.

Untill next time...:mad:

FuNkY mOnK
06-29-2002, 10:32 AM
lets not forget sega gt 2002 :)

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:19 PM
you guys are all forgetting about ToeJam and Earl! They are the coolest video game cats in the universe and they are

ONLY ON XBOX

sinizuh
06-29-2002, 12:34 PM
can't please them all... :rolleyes:

JSRF was a good game. and crazy taxi 3 will be great. i'm going to buy it.

gula
06-29-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Why does Sega still suport the Xbox when it has not had any hits!! JSRF was a loss for them, Gunvaraile(sp) is not doing any good!! So why does it still keep making games for the Xbox. Sega will be giving the xbox 15 games, the PS2 42 games, and the GC 20 games. I think after Crazy Taxi 3 flops then they will stop supporting the xbox!!

Yes, 15 Xbox games, 42 PS2 games, and 20 GC games...for Japan. Just think how many of them will make it to America...

faceoff508
06-29-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by gula

Yes, 15 Xbox games, 42 PS2 games, and 20 GC games...for Japan. Just think how many of them will make it to America...

Oh, I see!! SO PS2 is not getting 42 games!! Thats good!!

Frostberg
06-29-2002, 01:10 PM
Faceoff, Sega makes great games...I dont know how you could think otherwise. JSRF didn't do all that bad. They are looking for the future. Don't forget about sega sports games on Xbox Live! Also, I have a feeling Sega GT will be THE racing game to own...until some Live games come out

Xbox Owner
06-29-2002, 01:16 PM
I for one am happy they are giving xbox what we deserve. wsb, online play for nhl2k3, i think they like us..they really really like us!

p.s. faceoff wat was that site called? ya know the 1 were we are mods..

faceoff508
06-29-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
Faceoff, Sega makes great games...I dont know how you could think otherwise. JSRF didn't do all that bad. They are looking for the future. Don't forget about sega sports games on Xbox Live! Also, I have a feeling Sega GT will be THE racing game to own...until some Live games come out

I didnt mean that!! I meant that its games are not doing well, but yet its still making games for the Xbox. Also I never said I hated JSRF, actually I just bought it yesterday!!

Bakeman
06-29-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508

I didnt mean that!! I meant that its games are not doing well, but yet its still making games for the Xbox. Also I never said I hated JSRF, actually I just bought it yesterday!!

Why are you wondering why they are still making games for Xbox...

do you not want them to make xbox games? what the hell is the point of this??

Sega is gonna have great games on xbox...

faceoff508
06-29-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bakeman

Why are you wondering why they are still making games for Xbox...

do you not want them to make xbox games? what the hell is the point of this??

Sega is gonna have great games on xbox...

Sales, my friend, sales!!

Bakeman
06-29-2002, 03:14 PM
ahhh alrighty...

I think their NFL and NBA title are gonna be huge later this year..

They already have a big fan base.... and with the improvements and xbox live they could possibly win over more fans..

And alot of people seem to be very excited about Panzor Dragoon

Nas
06-29-2002, 05:52 PM
NBA 2K2 is the best basketball game ever created...It has awesome graphics, outstanding gameplay, and an indepth franchise mode. It's better than Live and Inside drive. And it has a game inside of a game, if you are into the street ball. No other bball game is better...I duno bout NFL2K3 bein better than Madden2003 or NCAA2003, but its probably damn near close. Sega doesn't make crappy games!

Jon27
06-29-2002, 07:26 PM
because sega right now is looking for quality, they always were on the leading edge of tech just never could generate hype.

What a piece of **** developer you develops strickly for $$ and doesnt care that the innovation is low? look at EA the sony supporter