PDA

View Full Version : Vampires!!!!......Where???? HELP

Yannie Boy
06-29-2002, 10:17 AM
I want to become a vamp. I know all the advantages and disadvantages of being a vamp i just can't find no tomb or ruin where the vamps stay. Also im tring to look for qurra vampires. Please help. I would appreciate any help.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:31 AM
There's a Vamp lair in the Grazelands, some tomb somewhere...i suggest you get the strategy guide, it is a God-send. Worth every dollar you spend on it...well, I spent $5 on it...it was on sale for 10 and I had 5 bucks store credit...:cool:

Alien
06-29-2002, 10:57 AM
The Berne Clan, led by Raxle Berne, is based at the Galom Daeus Observatory in the northern central part of the Molag Amur mountain range. They can also be found in the Raviro Ancesteral Tomb west of Molag Mar, the Othrelas Ancesteral Tomb near Balur Salvu's farm outside of Vivec, and the Andrethi Ancesteral Tomb southeast of Hlormaren.

The Aundae clan, led by Dhaunayne Aundae, is the opposite of Berne. It's about as far as it can be from the populous west. Based at the tomb Ashmelech on an island southwest of Sheogorad, the Aundae vampires have additional lairs in the Sarethi Ancesteral Tomb northwest of Dagon Fel, the Dulo Ancesteral Tomb west of Golam Daeus, and the Aralen Ancesteral Tomb south of the Zainab Ashlander camp.

The Quarra clan, let by Volrina Quarra, is based at the Dwemer ruin Druscashti, southwest of the Urshilaku Ashlander camp. You'll also find Quarra vampires in the Serano Ashlander Tomb near Galom Daeus, the Hleran Ancesteral Tomb west of Ald'ruhn, and then Alen Ancesteral Tomb west of Khuul.

I hope this helps all you vampire wanters, I typed this so it matches what the guide book says exactly.

Yeah, I know I posted this in another thread...