PDA

View Full Version : So who deals drugs to get money?

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:25 PM
Personally, in Morrowind, one of my main sources of income is stealing Moon Sugar and Skooma from smugglers and selling it to those filthy cats, the Khajiit, just wondering, who else deals the sweet sugar?

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 12:33 PM
I sell my Skooma to Creeper in Pelagiad, he pays a full 500$ for it.

Alien
06-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7
I sell my Skooma to Creeper in Pelagiad, he pays a full 500$ for it. I drink the Skooma and eat the Moon Sugar myself...

Joking, I have 64 pieces of Moon Sugar and I can't sell it to anyone! And I have 4 bottles of Skooma.

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Alien
I drink the Skooma and eat the Moon Sugar myself...

Joking, I have 64 pieces of Moon Sugar and I can't sell it to anyone! And I have 4 bottles of Skooma.

I have 150 pieces of Moon Sugar, no one buys it and I killed that Ra'Virr, I think she was the only one.

preetz16
06-29-2002, 03:47 PM
First of all, who is this creeper guy everyone's talking about? Second of all, I sell all my drugs to Ajara(sp) in the bottom of the Mages Guild in Balmora. If she won't buy it to start out with, do the first 3-4 quests in the Mages guild (they're real easy) and just do her quests until she's done w/ you. Again there's only about 3-4, I can't remember. Anyway, after you do this I think she will have a 99/100 disposition to you so just brib her 100 gold (just to be sure) and raise it to 100/100. You'll make your money back in all of the illegal drugs that you sell to her in the future.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 03:55 PM
I have 114 Moon Sugar and a couple Skoomas...and a Good Skooma Pipe. :cool:

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by preetz16
First of all, who is this creeper guy everyone's talking about? Second of all, I sell all my drugs to Ajara(sp) in the bottom of the Mages Guild in Balmora. If she won't buy it to start out with, do the first 3-4 quests in the Mages guild (they're real easy) and just do her quests until she's done w/ you. Again there's only about 3-4, I can't remember. Anyway, after you do this I think she will have a 99/100 disposition to you so just brib her 100 gold (just to be sure) and raise it to 100/100. You'll make your money back in all of the illegal drugs that you sell to her in the future.

The creeper is located in the Ghorak Manor in Caldera. He has 5000 gold and it replenishes every 24 hours. He buys everything at full price if it is in good condition.

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 10:14 PM
where do you find all your moon sugar at????? and also how do you use a skooma pipe?:confused:

Jack's Colon
06-29-2002, 11:11 PM
Well, most Khajiit traders will buy moon sugar and skooma, especially Ajira and Ra'virr in Balmora, so I don't have any anywhere. However, concerning the creeper, who I haven't looked for yet:
I don't know if this has been mentioned but there is a merchant who has 10,000 gold and will buy any weapons/armor at full price (assuming they have full health). This is the mudcrab east of Vivec: Telvanni - take the bridge off the cantana and head NNE until you find a dwemer stronghold - the daedric shrine is too far norht and the shipwreck too far south. The mudcrab is on an island to the east of the Dwemer Stronghold.
Or, just buy the game guide. It's in there...

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
where do you find all your moon sugar at????? and also how do you use a skooma pipe?:confused: Loads of ship wrecks, ships, and smugglers caves had dozens of Moon Sugar's. And I don't know how to use the Pipe.

monkeyman
06-29-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Loads of ship wrecks, ships, and smugglers caves had dozens of Moon Sugar's. And I don't know how to use the Pipe.

where are smugglers caves at????

ScorpionX
06-30-2002, 12:18 AM
Go to the Dren Plantation if you want moon sugar and skooma, they have loads of it.

monkeyman
06-30-2002, 05:51 PM
found some smugglers caves and ships and other things and just today i got 170 some moon sugar:D

i dont think i know what to do with moon sugar cause whenever i eat it i has no effect:confused:

and somebody please tell me how to use a skooma pipe

preetz16
06-30-2002, 07:18 PM
What I really want to know is: Is there any way to refine the moon sugar? Cause Skooma is nothing but refined moon sugar. So if there was an instrument that could turn moon sugar into skooma, one could turn a major profit...

SkoalMint
07-01-2002, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by monkeyman
where do you find all your moon sugar at????? and also how do you use a skooma pipe?:confused:

The Skooma pipe can be used as one of the alchemist's tools. I forget which one precisely, but I'm sure someone here will know. I think it's either the calcinator or retort. I'm sure it's not the mortar and pestle. Also, I'm pretty sure its of less quality that apprentice, so I haven't found a real good use for it.

davidx
07-01-2002, 05:49 AM
Mmmmm....moon sugar...

First off, where's the Dren plantation? I can't seem to find it...

The head Blade dude (C.C in Balmora) has a stash of moon sugar next to his bed. Dude's also got the pipe stashed under his bed.

Something fishy's going down with them Blades...they're involved with the drug trade somehow!

X :cool:

khaos2005
07-01-2002, 10:32 AM
Use the map! It's near Peligrad.

Crazy Joe
07-01-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Something fishy's going down with them Blades...they're involved with the drug trade somehow!

X :cool:

nah, it's just the head guy has a drug problem, most of the other Blades won't even deal with you if you have drugs on you.

Calve
07-02-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7

The creeper is located in the Ghorak Manor in Caldera. He has 5000 gold and it replenishes every 24 hours. He buys everything at full price if it is in good condition.

i raped that guy....

Peace