PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy instruction booklets?

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if you can order extra instruction booklets anywhere? I bought a used copy of Azurik from Blockbuster (i know, i know, but it was only $30 CDN) and it didn't come with a book. If anyone knows where I could get one, it would be a huge help.

Thanks

sinizuh
06-29-2002, 12:31 PM
i think you can buy one from the developer... maybe ask microsoft (at like xbox.com)

but i'm sure you can.

Crazy Joe
06-29-2002, 12:45 PM
hey, you can download certain manuals off of Xbox.com, that is sweet, they are in .pdf and in full colour, so you can print them off.

Frostberg
06-29-2002, 01:06 PM
Actually, you are in luck. Microsoft has been kind enough to but most of its published game manuals online. Here is the link, http://www.xbox.com/support/gamemanuals.htm You can find the game manuals for:

Azurik: Rise of Perathia
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Blood Wake
Fuzion Frenzy
Halo: Combat Evolved
NBA 2002 Inside Drive
NFL Fever 2002
Nightcaster
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Project Gotham Racing
RalliSport Challenge

All online :D

Afro Aura
06-29-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
Actually, you are in luck. Microsoft has been kind enough to but most of its published game manuals online. Here is the link, http://www.xbox.com/support/gamemanuals.htm You can find the game manuals for:

Azurik: Rise of Perathia
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Blood Wake
Fuzion Frenzy
Halo: Combat Evolved
NBA 2002 Inside Drive
NFL Fever 2002
Nightcaster
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Project Gotham Racing
RalliSport Challenge

All online :D
hmmmm I wander if Mircosoft are supporting the pirate area hmmm:confused:

Hugh_Jass
06-29-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
Does anyone know if you can order extra instruction booklets anywhere? I bought a used copy of Azurik from Blockbuster (i know, i know, but it was only $30 CDN) and it didn't come with a book. If anyone knows where I could get one, it would be a huge help.

Thanks

Ignore the bad press and just enjoy Azurik. It is one of my favorite XBOX games.