PDA

View Full Version : Having Trouble Selling Unusual items?

Nas
06-29-2002, 06:03 PM
if you are like me, and had a whole Misc. inventory full of these unusual items that usually don't do much, are worth anywhere from maybe 50 to 250 gold, you wanna get rid of them and get some GOLD right? haha...well that amount of gold isn't that much, but if you have a whole bunch of those type of useless but expensive items, and want to sell them, i found a person who'll buy just about anything for a good price!

It is the trader in Tel Mora. I forget her name, it starts w/a B though. Well she has some kind of demon thing trapped upstairs and won't sell/buy anything unless you kill it. Be carefull not to get too close, because it's diseased she says. But it is fairly easy to kill, and once you do that, she really likes you. (her friend meter thing jumps up to 80+/100) so that way she will pay good prices to buy stuff and sell shiet cheap! And she will buy just about anything...I sold her a bunch of USELESS junk and got over 1200 gold, and an item (grandmaster's retort) for bout 400 off. You should try this place out. :)

Alien
06-29-2002, 06:33 PM
All of my junk I don't want I keep in my houses. Or drop it in the woods somewhere...or on peoples roofs. Haha, it would be funny spelling your name with candles on top of roofs and Levitating and seeing it at night.

ScorpionX
06-29-2002, 08:43 PM
I killed that lady, she had some enchanted items that I wanted.