PDA

View Full Version : Is the map extremely helpful or what!

Nas
06-29-2002, 06:06 PM
Anyone else here find the fold out map that comes w/the game extremely helpful? It's helped me w/so many missions. The difficult of this game would rise w/out that map I think.

khaos2005
06-29-2002, 10:33 PM
Yeah, that map is very helpful. I use it all the time.

AppoX
06-29-2002, 10:40 PM
yes, but that is exactly y they included a map. they knew that u couldn't do it without it. but if i was Bethseda i would have been smart, and just included the map with the strategy guild. that way everyone would ahve to spend $30.00 (Canadian, so like what $5.00 US =/) ne waz i would have made alot moer $$$ haha lol

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by AppoX
(Canadian, so like what $5.00 US =/) ne waz i would have made alot moer $$$ haha lol It's $20 here in the US...unless you got the coupon that game with the game, then you got it for $15. :cool:

AppoX
06-30-2002, 11:29 AM
i was being sacracstic lol the prices r basically US x 1.5 = Candian

EHWfedPres
06-30-2002, 12:04 PM
Yeah, too bad people would rather post a message asking where something is and waste everyone;s time instead of just doing it the old fashioned way and look for it...:rolleyes:

Skarp
07-01-2002, 05:01 PM
I believe the game would have been alot more challenging / perhaps more fun if a map was not included.
Rather as you run to a place it then shows up on your map. And when you recieve a quest part of your map shows up for that quest. I think that would have been pretty cool.

SkoalMint
07-02-2002, 05:22 AM
I find the map and the guide extremely helpful. However, I wish they would have just included the map in the game itself. I would much rather hit a couple of buttons than have to continously fold and unfold the map. As much as I use it, the thing is going to eventually wear out. Unfortunately, the wife didn't like my suggestion of framing it and putting it on the living room wall. :)

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 11:22 AM
I always forget about it. I start walking looking for a place and i get lost in the middle of nowhere and i forget about the map. Then if i do remeber it i lost it somewhere and i never find it until i dont want it. I always keep it in my prophecies book and it falls out all the time.

Dre
07-02-2002, 03:41 PM
The map also gives the location of extra quests. Ever wonder what those little X's all over the map are? Why don't you travel to one and find out! You won't be disappointed