PDA

View Full Version : ???XBOX magazine question???

oxMUDVAYNExo
10-22-2001, 06:00 PM
Whens the 1st XBOX magazine comming out and is the dimo disc gona be a DVD with movies of the games to come and no playble dimo??

SciFi
10-22-2001, 06:04 PM
well, it is supposedly out already, but i subscribed and still didn't get it, so i guess my subscription starts november...
on the issue that is out (promo issue) the disk is a dvd, but i think the rest will be demos since it is kinda dumb to give a playable demo befor a system comes out to play the demo on...:D

RPGr
10-22-2001, 08:11 PM
I heard the next (first) issue comes out Nov 6th. It comes with a DVD with movies only.

sinizuh
10-22-2001, 08:19 PM
nov 6th: movie DVD
dec 6th: game DVD

oxMUDVAYNExo
10-22-2001, 09:02 PM
Cool thanks guys I thought I missed the first issue of XBOX MAGAZINE the sight WWW.XBOXMAGAZINE.COM dont say $h!t , but when I check my accont status it says something about my 1st issue is DEC 1 dose that mean that I wont get an issue till then? I guess I'll buy anouther issue of XBOX MAGAZINE from the news stands.:mad:

SciFi
10-22-2001, 10:13 PM
what about the november issue? will it be dvd or game disk?:confused: :confused: :confused:

HALOJAY
10-22-2001, 10:54 PM
I really want to get this magazine but but I just will nto have the money to get both the console and the magazine. What really sucks is tha I know once I do get the money the magazine will cost twice as much but I am sure that I can count on you good people to fill me in on what I have been missing in the magazine right?

JimPick
10-23-2001, 11:47 AM
I think a subscription to this mag will be a must have for every Xbox fan just for the monthly demos.

It will be nice to get a look at all the games so I can decide which ones deserve a purchase.

~JimPick

Kamshaft
10-23-2001, 12:07 PM
The Next Magazine that will hit the streets around November 5th, 2001. It will only have a playable DVD of 60 minutes of Xbox game footable, no playable demos this time around.

The next issues thereafter should (from what I'm told) have playable demos on them. But not the one coming out in November of 2001.

XboxAddict.com will have full previews of all the Games Discs, including the DVD coming out next month. Teamxbox.com will have full coverage of the magazine at their end every month also.

XboxLunatic
10-23-2001, 12:32 PM
The November issue is out now. The November issue is the Preview issue and comes with no disic.

The December issue is the Premier issue and will have a DVD movie. No playables. The Dec. issue, subscribers get it early b/c we subcribed.