PDA

View Full Version : Where to find "Restore Health" and "Restore Stamina" spells

Skarp
06-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Where can you find these spells?

Also, What do you guys do when you quest....try to complete a whole guild before going to another or just jump around. I've trying to finish the mage guild but it has gotten to the point where I can advance my rank because Im not good enough to meet the requirements.

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
Where can you find these spells?

Also, What do you guys do when you quest....try to complete a whole guild before going to another or just jump around. I've trying to finish the mage guild but it has gotten to the point where I can advance my rank because Im not good enough to meet the requirements. You can find those spells almost anywhere from someone who sells spells. Or just make them.

Skarp
06-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Is it called something else? I've checked many mage guilds and I can't find a "restore health" or restore stamina" spell.

Alien
06-30-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Skarp
Is it called something else? I've checked many mage guilds and I can't find a "restore health" or restore stamina" spell. Quality Restore Health Potion, Standard Restore Helath Potion, and so forth so on. And it's Restore Fatigue instead of Resore Stanima I think.

EHWfedPres
06-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Some spells have weird names...like Fenrick's Doorjam instead of just Lock. Rapid Regenerate is one that I know of...just get a ton of money and buy every spell you see.

I made myself a ring of restore health 1 point constant effect. It was just a test tho, so Im gonna make one restore 15 or so points every second, constant effect. :)

SlightlySycho
06-30-2002, 12:54 PM
Check out the Temple and Imperial Shrines (I think). They'd be the most likely peddlers. Arrille in Seyda Neen also sells a Restoration spell called Hearth Heal.