PDA

View Full Version : whats with these red attribute points?

mother
06-30-2002, 03:49 AM
okay so ive herd of people equiping the fury sword and losing att points and them being red, ut i havent gottenthe fury sword. but i do have a black saint sword that i got from some crazy ass trying to kill me. any thoughts on this??

Alien
06-30-2002, 06:38 AM
If your numbers are highlighted in red, you need to get a Restore for whichever one was in red. Say your strenght was red, drink a Restore Strenght Potion.

EHWfedPres
06-30-2002, 12:06 PM
I need a restore str potion so bad, im not kidding. I fight magic things all the time and my str is 70 with a constant effect fortify strength 15 points amulet on...and i have str at 100...

SlightlySycho
06-30-2002, 01:07 PM
Diseases will reduce stats as well, but you probably already knew that. Curses too, but they wear off after a few seconds so I doubt that's what you're talking about. You probably lost them fighting an enemy who used a weapon that reduced those stats (the most dreaded enemies in the game, IMHO:mad: ). You won't even realize they have one until you loot their body, look at the weapon's effects, and realize you've lost like twenty Personality points (Oh, God I'm ugly!:()

The Alchemist in Balmora has the best assortment of restoration potions. They're expensive, but they're worth it.

mother
07-01-2002, 09:42 AM
ill try the restores.