PDA

View Full Version : is the xbox going to fail ? ? !

odpr
06-30-2002, 04:29 PM
hi!

by looking at the last news, and by understanding the global thing,. I think that our cute green body is going to have the same fate as the dream cast, there is no chance microsft is going to beat nintendo or sony in japan, usa don't count in this fight, so there u have it another fail...
pitty,
corect me if I am wrong ,...

bye
o

gula
06-30-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by odpr
hi!

by looking at the last news, and by understanding the global thing,. I think that our cute green body is going to have the same fate as the dream cast, there is no chance microsft is going to beat nintendo or sony in japan, usa don't count in this fight, so there u have it another fail...
pitty,

bye
o

The reason DreamCast fell is because Sega was loosing way too much money. And Sega didn't have much money the way it was.

Microsoft has so much money, Microsoft can get sued many many times, they just still keep coming up with money.

So will Xbox fail: No.

To add another note. Many of the Japanese people are waiting for Xbox to go Online. So I expect a sales boost once the Xbox goes online in Japan.

JohnB
06-30-2002, 04:35 PM
hello Mr. Newbie; please understand that we are sick and tired of "is Xbox going to fail?" threads. If you want a good chance of being credible on these boards, reconsider what you just said.
This should be closed.

faceoff508
06-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Bill Gate$, the owner of Micro$ost, i$ the riche$t man alive. And may I $ay that Micro$oft made the Xbox. Then how will it fail when it ha$ more than 40 bilion dollar$ behind it$ back!!! Al$o it will only lo$e 750 milion dolar$ thi$ year.

gula
06-30-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by JohnB
hello Mr. Newbie; please understand that we are sick and tired of "is Xbox going to fail?" threads. If you want a good chance of being credible on these boards, reconsider what you just said.
This should be closed.

Newbie? He registered before you. So who should be called a newbie?

Alien
06-30-2002, 04:56 PM

corect me if I am wrong Okay, you're wrong. Xbox won't fail.

FuNkY mOnK
06-30-2002, 05:05 PM
hi!

pitty,

bye
o
I know what will be a definite success, a giant fly swatter for smucks like this guy. What a jack a ss.:rolleyes:

SpIdeRmAn2099
06-30-2002, 05:06 PM
Xbox will never fail man, theres no way!

FuNkY mOnK
06-30-2002, 05:09 PM
Mods close this thread...please.

Young_Fledgling
06-30-2002, 05:14 PM
odpr, u really do not have any real proof that the xbox will die.. so therefore do not just come in here saying might and maybe all the time... there is no evidence so it will not happen.

Snoopy7548
06-30-2002, 05:26 PM
he sounds like smilebit, lol

l33t 4n0nZ
06-30-2002, 05:30 PM
This guy has 3 posts, hes probably some *** nintendo fan.. Oh by the way its offical the Gamecube failed. Nintendo is a software company now so that means no more Nintendo Consoles. That means they are only making games and Gamecubes. So all those nintendo fanboys stfu cause mircsoft owns nintendo.

monkeyman
06-30-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
he sounds like smilebit, lol

haha he probably is and dear lord enough with this ****

stupid fanboys:mad:

Genesis
06-30-2002, 06:59 PM
Well i dunno about america but if they don't get more games out in europe/australia soon, then yes the XBOX

Genesis
06-30-2002, 07:01 PM
...will fail.

P.S. Sorry about the double post guys :D

faceoff508
06-30-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Genesis
Well i dunno about america but if they don't get more games out in europe/australia soon, then yes the XBOX

Its not microsofts FAuLT!! Morrowind is not published by Microsoft so it doesnt control when it goes over to europe or something!!! GOD, if Microsoft published it then it would be out in a month after its realeased in the uS!!! Just go look in the site!!

Alien
06-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Genesis
...will fail.

P.S. Sorry about the double post guys :D Bright shining light falls gracefully on the magical 'Edit' button...everyone together..."ohhhh!!!!! awwwwww!!!!"